Know anyone who wants to be the next ukelele/didgeridoo star?

Can I play violin on your trilogy?

The correct answer is "no". I do not play violin. But I will play violin wizardry for your sonnets whether you like it or not.

Brigantium. While I too make jokes sometimes this is not a joking matter, even if it is indeed an Iron Maiden joke from the album Seventh Son of a Seventh son. Solving the world's problems with music is very important!

But yes, you can play with madness. My songs are so mad.

I would like to make superior music. But I do not want to solve the world's problems. I am afraid for to play the song with Yax. The song is power to solve the world, power you cannot stop. I only want the glass harmonica wizardry.

Glass harmonica part is not hard for me to find. I have many musicians lining up for the part. Maybe they want to solve the world's problem and not afraid of the power of the songs. I am thinking Dave Grohl can play it. If not I am afraid the world will have one problem not solved.

Yax

Would you be interested in shaker wizardry? It turned out harder for me to find than I first believed. I can offer you a shaker egg.

I have superior lip-sync abilities. I can deliver a strong performance to help achieve a change in the music industry. Lip-sync can deliver the emotional power the songs need. They have what it takes and so do I.

Is it a female singer you require? I somehow doubt Ms. Mckindog's credentials and fear you may be making a terrible error here, especially when the time arrives for the post-recording parties.

The next star could very well be a female. Ms. Mckindog is a strong candiate. Why would I be making the mistake? I make no mistake in solving the world's problems.

Back