Just Popping In

Status
Not open for further replies.
[!--quoteo(post=130669:date=Mar 4 2006, 04:19 PM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Mar 4 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]130669[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Someone named after a Sabbath song simply *cannot* be flamed, imo. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]
[/quote]

Even if he was a raving moron dumber than a sandwich? ::

We have some of those, but they didn't take a Sabbath song as a nick. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130644:date=Mar 4 2006, 02:40 PM:name=tay666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tay666 @ Mar 4 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]130644[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Not me.
I haven't signed up for any new forums.
I was already a memeber of the other forums, and I doubt I will join the new one some of the members made.
I prefer these ones that have been established for a while and already have communities built.

Though I may have never posted on any of them much, I still am familiar with how things work.
[/quote]
Trevor, you should come over to the unofficial board too. There's already almost 500 people there, and the trade forum is fresh, so we don't have to worry about squeezing ourselves into anyone else's haunts.

[!--quoteo(post=130706:date=Mar 4 2006, 07:12 PM:name=darthrya)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(darthrya @ Mar 4 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]130706[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
you should come over to the unofficial board too.
[/quote]
Hmmm... What are you doing still here then? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"<_<\" border=\"0\" alt=\"dry.gif\" /]

Maybe using Maidenfans for discussions and the unofficial BB for trading? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130714:date=Mar 4 2006, 06:40 PM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Mar 4 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]130714[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hmmm... What are you doing still here then? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"<_<\" border=\"0\" alt=\"dry.gif\" /]
[/quote] More boards = more exposure = more trades.

Maybe you should remember that this board is unofficial too.

These are both excellent, unofficial boards. While they don't have the exposure the official free board had, they still are good places.

[!--quoteo(post=130589:date=Mar 3 2006, 10:11 PM:name=darthrya)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(darthrya @ Mar 3 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]130589[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
::

I think I'll be hanging out here instead of MP's place because this is Maiden oriented. It's too bad, too, becasue there are a lot of good traders I know at her site, but I don't want to be part of a larger trading community - just a Maiden community.
[/quote]

But the most of IMBB traders are using the MBD now. So if you are looking for Maiden trades, the best place to be in is there.

[!--quoteo(post=130749:date=Mar 5 2006, 12:08 AM:name=luisbr)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(luisbr @ Mar 5 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]130749[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
But the most of IMBB traders are using the MBD now. So if you are looking for Maiden trades, the best place to be in is there.
[/quote]

See that is where you new traders make your mistake.
You need to haunt all the places that trading happens.
That is where you find the stuff that no one else finds [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]
Hell, my best excusive trading contact I have came from a newsgroup posting.
I have been collecting his master recordings ever since.

[!--quoteo(post=130706:date=Mar 4 2006, 06:12 PM:name=darthrya)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(darthrya @ Mar 4 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]130706[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Trevor, you should come over to the unofficial board too. There's already almost 500 people there, and the trade forum is fresh, so we don't have to worry about squeezing ourselves into anyone else's haunts.
[/quote]

Yet another reason to stay here.
You know how I was feeling on the official board.
I am tired of dealing with a lot of the BS that was being posted.

A nice quiet place like this where I can do a few trades in addition to my normal contacts will be a nice change for me.

I used do research on net as well, but the most of traders handling rare stuff were retired. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]
For example: I would love get Queensryche DVDs from Empire Building tour, but just few traders handle that stuff or are retired.

[!--quoteo(post=130750:date=Mar 5 2006, 12:23 AM:name=tay666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tay666 @ Mar 5 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]130750[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
See that is where you new traders make your mistake.
You need to haunt all the places that trading happens.
That is where you find the stuff that no one else finds [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]
Hell, my best excusive trading contact I have came from a newsgroup posting.
I have been collecting his master recordings ever since.
Yet another reason to stay here.
You know how I was feeling on the official board.
I am tired of dealing with a lot of the BS that was being posted.

A nice quiet place like this where I can do a few trades in addition to my normal contacts will be a nice change for me.
[/quote]
The BS didn't bother me all that much, and so far, there is none of it at the other place.

[!--quoteo(post=130757:date=Mar 5 2006, 01:53 AM:name=darthrya)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(darthrya @ Mar 5 2006, 01:53 AM) [snapback]130757[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
The BS didn't bother me all that much, and so far, there is none of it at the other place.
[/quote]

Offcourse it doesn't otherwise you would not be posting it so much [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=130864:date=Mar 5 2006, 07:45 PM:name=Kwisatz Haderach)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Kwisatz Haderach @ Mar 5 2006, 07:45 PM) [snapback]130864[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Offcourse it doesn't otherwise you would not be posting it so much [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]
No one asked you! Scram!

And quit following me all over the internet! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

Like i said before i can't hal it, you're just to sexy...

[!--quoteo(post=130962:date=Mar 6 2006, 08:10 PM:name=Kwisatz Haderach)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Kwisatz Haderach @ Mar 6 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]130962[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
was there ever any doubt
[/quote]
Not with wackos like you trolling the internet! ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back