JENSLAVE INTRODUCTION!

A

Anonymous

HI MAIDENFANS!
--------------------------
My name is Jens and I´m a 26 year old Maidenfan from Sweden. I thought that I´d should give you all a little introduction about myself. I´ve been at many Maiden Forums but I think Maidenfans is the most interested and funny forum out there. The topics,rumours and all other gossip you´re writing is great! So I thought before I join your conversations I should introduce myself...(And I´m aware that my English is not the best but what the h*ll [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Favorite Maiden Album: Powerslave
Favorite Live Album: Live After Death
Best Maiden Songs: It changes from day to day but Hallowed By Thy Name,Powerslave,Fear Of The Dark and The Clansman is up there all the time...
Best DoD songs: Face In The Sand & Dance Of Death
Maiden shows I´ve seen: 5 (Stockhom 1992,Gothenburg 1993,Stockholm 1999,Stockholm 2000 & Stockholm 2003 + Bruce Dickinson Hultsfred 1996...

- Been a Maidenfan since 1985
- Think the "Blaze" albums are really good!!!
- Have about 50 CD´s and 20 LP´s
- Looking forward to the "Dance Of Death" tour and hope (and think) that it will be the best tour ever!!!

So, now you all know me a little better and I hope to see you all soon it the forum!!!

UP THE IRONS! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

welcome aboard mate! [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Have fun in here!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Welcome! [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hej och välkomen [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Welcome

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hello [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Thanks for the kind comments on the site

[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Welcome!! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Nice introduction!

Back