Is this solo/side project discussion forum dead or what?

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
I tried to inject some life into it, and to be honest, my five(!) attempts were not the most boring ones, were they?  :innocent:

Apart from VodaWolph no one seems to care!

Come on you lot! :)

Nothing much to say really........

Although, I suppose its worth a try:
Does anyone, absolutely anyone have any or know where any live recordings of Adrian Smith's Psycho Motel project? Im desperately trying to find some, videos, audio or both............surely some bootlegs exist of it? They did tour with Iron Maiden on the X Factour in 1995-6, so someone must have made a bootleg somewhere?

I'll chime in -- albeit with a very outdated post.  I just bought Tyranny of Souls, after having purchased Chemical Wedding and Accident of Birth only a couple months ago.  (I've been an Iron Maiden fan for over 20 years, but I guess I came late to the Bruce solo party.  So sue me.)  Kill Devil Hill is my new favorite song.  Period.  I'll come to my senses eventually, I'm sure, but right now it is on an indefinite "repeat song" loop on my office stereo. 

And good lord, this Chemical Wedding album is really something, isn't it?  Am I nuts, or does it equal, if not best, anything Iron Maiden has ever done? 

Back