Is it OK to go to Ir Maiden concert in KISS shirt

A

Anonymous

As you probably can see judjing by my question, I'm a novice to Iron maiden. My question is Is it OK to go to Iron Maiden concert in KISS shirt since I don't have Iron maiden one.

Thanks

No you cant. They wont let you in the door without an Eddie on you somewhere! They will tear up your ticket and have you arrested [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Aug 29 2003, 12:17 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Aug 29 2003, 12:17 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]No you cant. They wont let you in the door without an Eddie on you somewhere! They will tear up your ticket and have you arrested  [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I dont think clothes care...
The only things that minds is if it's better for you to wear an IM shirt...
Do you judge people when you go to a see a band?????

I'm not really bib IM fan and never been on their concerts. Who knows- maybe IM fans are wild ones. I will buy t-shirt today on the concert if not too expensive. Thanks all!

No, I didn't buy t-shirt after all. They start at $35-40 - definately not up to my love to IM. The concert was good, especially I liked R.J. Dio. IM was predictably good, but their attitude is not the best. In perticular I didn't like the references to those who sit in the audience - 'f*** them' and toward those who likes old songs and don't buy new CDs.

The references were to those who SIT in opposite to those who stay. I hope that clearer now.

I could have posted that in 1 post! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Me too. I realized that it may be not clear what I was reffering to.

Fuck this question!

Don't ever let someone tell you what to wear!!

I think is doesn't matter if you wear a non-Maiden shirt! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

AS LONG AS YOU DON'T WEAR AN ELTON JOHN SHIRT!!! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

by the way: Register

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Back