Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

The Helsinki show seemed like it's pro-filmed with two or three cameras (at least). One is likely positioned in the middle (sounddesk), i think that second is railed just on the edge of stage (alike RiR). From configuration, it seems logical that TV recorded the whole show. Partial recordings for clips are usually done by having only central camera and grabbing the wall feeds.

I've asked my fellows on the Iron Maiden Lossless Hub sometime ago about this show, and the possibility of getting the pro bootleg. No replies. That Youtube clip belongs to a Swedish music TV show. If anyone of our Swedish board members could mail the TV house, just ask if there is any possibility to get any pro material, that would be splendid.

Ed Hunter Tour had one of best setlists (of best-of tours), and the band was so energetic and played really well. They all performed excellent and sounded excellent (especially Nicko with his white-black Premier Signia). Any pro-shot material would be hailed with joy in Maiden, and bootleg community.

I am a member of the official fanclub. I have seen  reports / diaries / photos / videos from most (if not all) other European gigs but none of the sort from the Russian gig.

http://www.ironmaiden-moscow.ru/

Well, it's in Russian and since i understand it i wanted to translate a review i've already seen there.

However, they've locked out all sections only for registered users. Registration is free, but captcha is not working, therefore, i can't register. Too bad...they seem to have Moscow 1993 TV footage. I'll keep a close eye on the site. Seems loaded with features.

In any case, highly recommended...for non Russian speakers go with babelfish or googletrans.

I think you're our only dirty red, Zare.  I insist you translate everything ever written in Russian for us.

:innocent:

I'm not that good, but i can try.

Well, since you labeled me as "dirty reds", we reds have a thing for the community. So i must comply (echos like a Borg Cube)  :D

Zare said:
Well, since you labeled me as "dirty reds", we reds have a thing for the community. So i must comply (echos like a Borg Cube)  :D

Your commie distinctiveness will be added to our own.

Okay, can you start with this please?

Russians defeated French invaders. There you go  :D

Your commie distinctiveness will be added to our own.

Hehe. To be more precise, technocommunism would be the word. And i support only the economics part. I'm still for voting and freedom of speech.

Well, depends on the version of Communism you go for, right?  I mean, personally, I think Communism is all bullshit.

Whoa, Bruce's performance here is really different, no high notes and no long notes.

BTW, has the first IMTV from 2009 been uploaded to YouTube yet? Haven't managed to find it myself...

gulranek said:
Whoa, Bruce's performance here is really different, no high notes and no long notes.

BTW, has the first IMTV from 2009 been uploaded to YouTube yet? Haven't managed to find it myself...

I have seen some nice parts already. I really like being a fanclub member.
The ones who say it doesn't mean a thing is  :nuts2: in the head.

No prob! IMTV stands for Iron Maiden TV.

Those are videos recorded during the Maiden especially for the fanclub members. I especially like the ones where band members get interviewed. H and Jan showing their gear etc. :)

Forostar said:
No prob! IMTV stands for Iron Maiden TV.

Heh, that much I guessed. :p  But I had no idea what it did.

I'm guessing I'll be getting a fanclub subscription within a year.  As soon as they announce their new album (meaning new tour) I'm joining the fan club for the possibility to buy tickets in advance and a chance at First to the Barrier passes.  Those are both part of fanclub benefits, right?  What else do you get from the fanclub, is there a difference between the online and the "real" one?

They are indeed. I am not sure about all the differences. A fanzine at least.

And lately I had a chance to ask the bandmembers questions. I am curious if mine will be used.

Back