IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know Kevin Shirley was at the mixing desk during Maiden concert?
https://www.facebook.com/CavemanProductions (he writes mainly about the Sao Paolo gig, but kind of announces his presence at Rio the day after). It certainly means something.

I'm starting to think that they will maybe combine footage from download, rio, and Santiago to make a complete performance, like they did with flight 666. I would much rather have full shows of each. (Wishful thinking I guess)!
I can't stress enough how good Rio is though! Even though it has its problems with the sound mix, the band itself as a unit was on fire! They were out there playing with a certain swagger, and yet they all seemed to be having a blast with each other. Bruce, in particular, was very playful and extra energetic... If they decide to release this as a stand alone release, I think it will be spectacular after a remaster of the sound! :)

I like it better when it was a dinosaur...

Lol! I like the dinosaur better, but instead, it turns out to be an ill-mannered iguana with a lethal laser beam strapped to his head! Instead of grapes and apples, he thrives on human flesh and iron maidem music! Instead of Eddie, I shall name him Benjamin (Breeg)!:shred:

OH MY GOD!

There are iguanas and dinosaurs on this tour?! Thanks a lot!

I was all set to buy a plane ticket to Paraguay, but what's the point now!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back