Iron Maiden Survivor 2013: Results Thread - Hallowed reclaims the throne!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
Rules for Survivors:
If you're new, these games are like the TV show Survivor: vote to eliminate the worst, allowing the best to survive. Always vote for your LEAST favorite songs. On this new forum you have unlimited votes; At the end of a round I'll eliminate the "winners"

Yes, it's that time of year again! Songs by our favorite band are ruthlessly pitted against each other in what is certain to be a suspenseful competition. Will Hallowed Be Thy Name make a return to the throne after being brutally defeated last game? Is this destined to become yet another farce? There is only one way to find out, so lets get started!

Also, I will be including bonus songs in their very own round, 80's b-sides and 90's/00's b-sides will be treated as their own "album" and will join in after The Final Frontier. However, songs like Total Eclipse and Sanctuary, which were included in the remasters, will be included with their respective album.

Awesome! I didn't get the chance to take part in this last year because I was a newbie and wasn't familiar with hardly any of the albums at the time but now I am and can take part! :D

I think I'll have to give these two a listen back to back and then I'll make my decision. Killers is going to be the tougher of the two for me...

Yea I'm gonna be listening to every album as they join in, really looking forward to revisiting some old favorites. :D

And I'm already not sure what Killers songs to vote for besides Ides.

That will be exciting! :D

It's going to be hard for me to even vote out Ides. A short instrumental but it starts the album out so great!

Phantom is a gimme for promotion and I will surprised if Killers doesn't make the cut as well.
But so many new regular posters since last time. How will they affect the game?.
Will Murders get the support it deserves?
Why do so many people underrate Purgatory?
And overrate Strange World?

The game is only an hour old and already the tension is getting to me. :p

I hope Murders does great. Purgatory is also extremely underrated, one of my favorites from those early albums.

I thought about Strange World today, was really the main song I focused on when revisiting the debut. Forgot how awesome it was, absolutely not overrated.

Oh shit what? I screwed up! :blink: Farce!!!

Charlotte
Iron Maiden
Twilight Zone

Please do not count my votes for Ides and Remember Tomorrow.....

Yes, it's that time of year again! Songs by our favorite band are ruthlessly pitted against each other in what is certain to be a suspenseful competition. Will Hallowed Be Thy Name make a return to the throne after being brutally defeated last game? Is this destined to become yet another farce? There is only one way to find out, so lets get started!

It's always destined to be a farce. :p And Mosh, is it meant to be unlimited votes or 3 votes? In the poll topic, you have 3 votes, in your post you have unlimited.

It's always destined to be a farce. :p And Mosh, is it meant to be unlimited votes or 3 votes? In the poll topic, you have 3 votes, in your post you have unlimited.

I'll wait with my votes until this is cleared up because it confused the hell out of me too :D

But excellent idea with a Maiden survivor...I haven't been on a Maiden binge for quite a while so this is a welcome opportunity to get reacquainted with their catalog!

Unlimited votes. Sorry about that

Running Free, Charlotte, Iron Maiden, Ides of March, Another Life, Innocent Exile, Twilight Zone

Sanctuary
Iron Maiden
Another Life
Innocent Exile
Drifter

Forgot to click on Charlotte the Harlot, count that in as well.

Fine. I gave my word. I'm in.

Wrathchild
Twilight Zone
Drifter

Back