1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iron Maiden Rock In Rio 2013

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by Where Eagles Dare, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Where Eagles Dare

Where Eagles Dare Keep Your Distance! Walk Away!

http://ironmaidenflight666.blogspot.com ... -esta.html

Just google translate it. Iron Maiden is almost (i say almost) a guarantee for RIR 13.

I'm real excited, its gonna be tuff getting there from Massachusetts but Im sure going to try. Tickets are on sale already and have hit 15,000!

Thoughts? I have a feeling at the end they will announce a new album but who knows  :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

2. Demigod_Tyek

Demigod_Tyek I'll see you damned in endless night!

Nice! (If it's true)

While i would not be able to go there, I have a feeling that concert would get released on DVD at some point. I'm super excited for the Final Frontier DVD we're supposed to be getting (and please release Maiden England ffs!)

The only question is what is the next tour going to consist of? This estimated 2012-2013 tour... I believe will be classics, as hinted at by Bruce himself back in whatever interview that was.

I always hate the wait time between tours... When will we officially hear something from the band themselves? Probably not until spring 2012...

3. Where Eagles Dare

Where Eagles Dare Keep Your Distance! Walk Away!

So maybe my thread from almost a year ago wasn't so crazy after all. Iron Maiden has posted this on there Facebook page "IRON MAIDEN have confirmed that they will close the show at the incredible 2013 Rock in Rio, Brazil, headlining the final night on 22 Sept - and they expect to go out with a bang!" Unfortunately I've heard Rio is quite dangerous for Americans so there's no way I'll be going. I'm hoping if they choose to stay with Maiden England they bring back the stuff from the original tour that got removed.

4. Mosh

Mosh Louder than an atom bomb

Rock In Rio 2013 dvd? That would be cool