Iron Maiden pictures

iron-maiden-stage-ediie1.jpg
I was googling around and came across this rather cool looking stage pic with a rather strange looking Eddie and lighting :D Might just be shopped 'cause I don't recollect such a stage. Does anyone have any idea where it's from or what's the story with that Eddie design. Looks a bit like something from the Final Frontier era with the space theme going on. Found the image here, here and here.

View attachment 5936
I was googling around and came across this rather cool looking stage pic with a rather strange looking Eddie and lighting :D Might just be shopped 'cause I don't recollect such a stage. Does anyone have any idea where it's from or what's the story with that Eddie design. Looks a bit like something from the Final Frontier era with the space theme going on. Found the image here, here and here.
The band is wearing their stuff from the AMOLAD tour, the stage however does not look it's from one of those shows. Fan art for sure.

From memory, it's a fan made mockup of what the TFF tour stage could look like based on an AMOLAD tour pic.

Iron Maiden live during a small club show at The Oval in Norwich, England in 1998. It was a secret show and the band was announced as The Angel and the Gamblers. The longest Maiden concert to date!

img_2184-jpg.6086

img_2185-jpg.6087

img_2186-jpg.6088

img_2187-jpg.6089

img_2189-jpg.6091

Attachments

• IMG_2184.JPG
    IMG_2184.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_2185.JPG
    IMG_2185.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_2186.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_2188.JPG
    IMG_2188.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_2187.JPG
    IMG_2187.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_2189.JPG
    IMG_2189.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Jeez, 26 songs? That's well past two hours, damn.

Some of the songs are really long too. The Angel and the Gambler, Sign of the Cross, Hallowed By Thy Name and Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger must be over 40 minutes just them. Blaze commented on this show in his book. He said there was a break at some point and that the show went on for more than 3 hours including the break. I'll have a look in the book and see what he said about it!

Last edited:
Nice to see they got Wrathchild into the setlist. :D

Yeah lol. Every damn time. Blaze said they played every song they knew at the time, so I don't think Wrathchild was a problem. They can probably do the song with their eyes closed at this point;) Too bad Como Estais Amigos wasn't played, they must have been able to play it live at that point!

Last edited:
Notice something intresting here: it appears as if Michael Kenney is appearing next to the amplifiers next to the drums. That would mark his only full show onstage appearance ever, and the second time ever Maiden played a show with an onstage keyboard player.

Attachments

• IMG_2185.JPG
    IMG_2185.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 31
1995 tour poster I did in photoshop based on the low quality versions to be found online!

img_2198-jpg.6098

Attachments

• IMG_2198.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Back