Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

If there is a history DVD, I hope there is non messed with version of Donnington 92 in full colour. I don't need to comment how bad the video editing was originally.

Does anyone know if they filmed any AMOLAD shows?

I think only Donington on the A Matter of the Beast tour in 2007 was recorded. Shirley mixed the DVD and he used to list it on his website:

155.jpg

His website in 2008, found on the internet archive.

Last edited:
Someone on the forum of the FC posted a link to a great audio interview with Harris.
http://www.ilikeradio.se/banditrock/lyssna-igen/program/bandit-intervjuer/12602/
He is in a very good mood and even goes on personal matters, like his living abroad but travelling a lot to England, his youngest daughter and so on. Interesting news about his Essex house, which he intends to turn into a kind of Hotel for Maiden fans.

If it's a court case he's probably not allowed to talk about it.

I was intimidated by its length. Did not hear it yet. But how deadly would Steve be if anyone would ask about the Beckett case? Who dares?

Nobody would dare ask him about that, as well as nobody is willing to ask him about former band members' allegations regarding their songwriting contributions to the early material not being credited.

Nobody would dare ask him about that, as well as nobody is willing to ask him about former band members' allegations regarding their songwriting contributions to the early material not being credited.
I suspect it's Rod rather than Steve that should answer for that in the first place.

Well, he made (without being asked) clear allusions to the beckett case. As for the songwriting credit, I'm sure he doesn't give a shit about what the likes of Dennis Wilcock and co think. He is certainly armoured against badmouthing.

Come on, you get the idea. And one can mention what he wants, the problem is to prove it. I was more global: Harris has received tons of bullshiting in the past from former bandmembers, and I'm sure it doesn't affect him that much.

I think that the majority of the disputed songs were at least 90% Steve. They probably added a riff or a bridge and that is about it. The only song that is credited strangely is Sanctuary, which was apparently written by Dave's friends and is credited to Iron Maiden. It would be interesting to see if they are paid via the Iron Maiden LLP.

Back