Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Decent tune, I just found it weird that it was used to highlight the Smith/Dickinson partnership considering they also have credits on Icarus and Boots which are both more indicative of their future collaborations, in my opinion. And again, the groove and style I hear on Sun ain't nothin we hadn't heard before, to my ears.

I have a soft spot for Sun and Steel, but the really great one is Flight of Icarus. That one is a monster of a tune!

Why did they feel the need to have six different versions of Eddie on the cover?
images

Absolutely Well - Deserved, so same as Maiden deserved to be inducted into RnRHOF, but (probably) they'll never be - sadly :(

Absolutely Well - Deserved, so same as Maiden deserved to be inducted into RnRHOF, but (probably) they'll never be - sadly :(
Since the band help promote the region's brewery, I feel like all the six members should have been given the honorary citizenship. LOL!

Anyway, talking about RnR HoF, not that its extremely important or anything but their CEO recently did state that if a band has been a nominee at some point, there are high chances they will eventually make it. Also, "Rock n' Roll" is a pretty broad term and most of the times, the main aim behind the awards or Hall of Fame is not recognition of due talent (inducting bands like Maiden) but basically promotion of the art (a reason why mainstream acts like Green Day, RHCP, even Metallica along with several non-rock/metal artists getting inducted).

Back