Fan-made and AI generated Eddie artwork

Somebody is being a tad too sensitive. AI is just another tool to have fun to.
Above posted results Eddie as The Undertaker is far from being impressive, but there's certainly no need to be aggressive. We all just dream and killing time here, you know. :nuts:

Above posted results Eddie as The Undertaker is far from being impressive, but there's certainly no need to be aggressive. We all just dream and killing time here, you know. :nuts:

Exactly. I'm not about to stir up a fuss over a few recent comments regarding TheMercenary's posts. The point is that with proper prompting and post-processing, one can create enjoyable reinterpretations of original works— even better ones. Those who like reinterpretation can reach out via private message. For now, let's take a time and appreciate mesmerizing real artworks.

Attachments

• FuturealIron2.jpg
    FuturealIron2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
Yeah, you right. I ' m really sorry i shouldnt be that aggressive . Excuse me again . Its just that cant stand to see all these in the same thread next to Derek Riggs art..Maybe there should be a new thread called "Fun with Eddie" or something , I dont know

Back