Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that be unusual for them to play so many venues in Spain?

Not really. They did play 4 gigs in Spain in 2016 (Resurrection Fest in Viveiro, Galicia, Rock Fest in Barcelona, Madrid, and Seville) and 2 or more gigs there on many tours.

Also, have they ever played on the Canary Islands before?

I don't think they have ever played there. It seems that there is an interest of having big gigs there to promote the island: Aerosmith played there this year.

EDIT judging by the date for the Tenerife gig, could it be a stop off on the way back from the americas?

Not necessarily. All rumours seem to point at a 3 month European tour.

Since Steve was speaking about cramming things at the end of the year in a recent intervew, I wouldn't rule out a new album tour.

Not necessarily. All rumours seem to point at a 3 month European tour.

Maybe a last European gig on the way over to the Americas, it would seem odd to play Barcelona in spring but wait til august for Tenerife, although the location of Tenerife probably accounts for this

Maybe a last European gig on the way over to the Americas, it would seem odd to play Barcelona in spring but wait til august for Tenerife, although the location of Tenerife probably accounts for this

The people responsible for the Trooper VIP parties allegedly confirmed that only Europe was booked for 2018, which apparently was also mentioned by Dave Shack to a Fan Club member in Vegas this year. That is, apparently, the plan.

I hope we would not have to wait much longer so I can plan my holidays accordingly. :lol:

That's all I can say that the rumour is true. Nothing more, sorry.
latest

The people responsible for the Trooper VIP parties allegedly confirmed that only Europe was booked for 2018, which apparently was also mentioned by Dave Shack to a Fan Club member in Vegas this year. That is, apparently, the plan.

I hope we would not have to wait much longer so I can plan my holidays accordingly. :lol:

As long as Maiden still consider the UK as part of a Europion tour, unlike the Rolling Stones on their current tour?

I hope that we will know something soon.
I have to see them 7 times next year, there will be a lot of planning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back