1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iron Maiden 2018 album/tour rumours

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by matic22, Jul 25, 2017.

1. GhostofCain

GhostofCain Ancient Mariner

Second night?

2. Manofsorrows

Manofsorrows I know what i want

Yes, they played two nights here in Mexico, I went the two days.. Was abeautiful show and with anthrax as opener

3. GhostofCain

I see. Thanks for clarifying that. He was at the top of his game in Liverpool and both London shows this year.

Manofsorrows likes this.
  4. Manofsorrows

Manofsorrows I know what i want

Except for these little problems in some songs. I can say that I have see them seven times and he's always at the top hahaha

5. Frank666

Frank666 Prowler

Nova Rock asked a friend of mine to remove the fake LOTB tour 2018 from his site.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  6. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

CriedWhenBrucieLeft Ancient Mariner

And what did your friend do?

7. Frank666

Frank666 Prowler

He took it down. But I think that date was right. So Maiden will most likely play Nova Rock next year, it would makes no sense to ask to remove a fake pic.

8. GhostofCain

Or perhaps Nova Rock did not want to be associated with a fake announcement... :lol:

Let's hope the tour dates are announced soon so I can start planning!

9. Perun

Perun Climbing like a monkey Staff Member

That's some bizarre logic... why wouldn't Nova Rock ask to remove a picture with a fake announcement?

10. Frank666

Frank666 Prowler

Simply because they shouldn't care about that. Every year there are rumours and fakes, so why ask to remove this one?
    Anyway, my thought is that they will play there whatever, considering last year they did RIV

11. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Out of the Silent Planet

I wonder if any announcements about next year might tie in with the next fanclub magazine, whenever that is.

12. matic22

matic22 H is shorter for God.

There should be hints in there. Possibly hidden...

13. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

Do they ever actually announce anything in the FC magazine? Hints, definitely, but actual announcements?

14. Littestu66

Littestu66 Invader

Rather than a new "classics" tour i hope they go back in the studio and record another album. I mean the 5 since the reunion have been very strong. then they can do a tour

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 1:12 AM
    GhostofCain and Operations666 like this.
  15. Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon Statism is the real problem, not racism.

From: https://ironmaidencolombiafc.org/20...a-imagenes-de-argentina-brasil-y-el-salvador/

Black Bart likes this.
  16. Black Bart

Black Bart Ancient Mariner

17. matic22

matic22 H is shorter for God.

Good news. I hope they include TGU from O2 or San Bernardino as a bonus track.

18. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

19. Poto

Poto Educated Fool

They probably were at their best in South America last year so a great decision to record there. Bruce sounded immense in Buenos Aires.

20. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Out of the Silent Planet

Oh for God's sake. This will be the fourth DVD from Latin America. ::)

Maiden4Ever likes this.