1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Innocent Exile

Discussion in 'Killers' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2004.

?

How good is Innocent Exile on a scale of 1-10?

1. 10

6.4%
  2. 9

6.4%
  3. 8

12.8%
  4. 7

31.9%
  5. 6

17.0%
  6. 5

14.9%
  7. 4

8.5%
  8. 3

2.1%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Taker

Taker Cannon Fodder

9 out of 10... This tune has always been one of the highlights of the album for me... I'm surprised that so few share my enthusiasm. I've always considered the riffs to be killer and the leads to be even better. Steve's fingers must have been bleeding after this one...

2. Prowler_108

Prowler_108 Trooper

10! My second favorite Di'Anno song and my favorite off Killers.  The last two minutes are amazing.

3. valacirca

valacirca Trooper

This.

If they did without the first half of the song and instead built on that last two minutes to come up with a fully-formed instrumental track. I honestly believe it could have rivaled songs such as Genghis Khan or Transylvania.

4. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

Current score: 6.24
    Previous score: 7.28
    Difference: -1.04

5. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

Such great basswork on this one, and I like the vocals quite a bit. 9/10

6. Vap

Vap Ancient Mariner

The bass is... just amazing! I love it. It's definitely one of the album's highlights. 9/10! :rocker:

7. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

Horrible song. I wanted to give it 1/10 but I accidentally gave Wrathchild 5/10 instead of 10/10, so this one gets a 6/10 because of my average album rating.

8. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

That's not that necessary. I (at least) calculate the rating from the first posts.  That's all I can deduce anyway. :)
    So Wrathchild 10 and this one 1 right?

9. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

10. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

The instrumental section is insane! This song is one of my Di'Anno era favourites, however repeating the same verse doesn't help. Steve and Adrian shine.

11. Fugazi

Fugazi Alchemist

Like Killers this song has also got a great sounding bass driven intro, this song has got one hell of a mighty groove, a pleasure to listen to, 8/10.

12. The Flash

The Flash Dennis Wilcock did 9/11

The bass intro and the ending are superb. 8/10.

13. bearfan

bearfan Ancient Mariner

A real strong rocker ... a 9

14. Albie

Albie Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.

9 - this was one of the first tracks I heard from the album.

15. wizard

wizard Invader

16. Murder89

Murder89 Officer Friendly

Another decent rocker that would probably get more praise if it weren't for all these other rockers.I think the intro and the solos stand out but there are some interesting parts in the verses as well. 8/10

17. Tron

Tron Trooper

again rerating... from 1 to 7, as with others it sits similar to killers in styling and it works well with some interesting riffing going on.

18. Revelations85

Revelations85 Trooper

9/10. I love the bass on this track.

19. Viperlord

Viperlord Nomad

This song is just okay for me. Nice bass, but Paul does nothing for me here, and the instrumental section is pretty decent. 6/10

20. Natalie

Natalie Insect of Terror Staff Member

A pretty average song. 5/10.