I'm back!

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Hey all you Maideniacs out there!

Some of you might have known that I've been away for one week visiting Spain.
I had a great time there, found a nice Metalpub about 1km away from our hotel which became the place to go for me and my friends each evening - The Zeppelin Rock Pub! Very nice location, nice barkeepers and nice music (Maiden all the way [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--])! Barcelona has alot of damn good record stores (HAIL Revolver Records!). We saw alot of stuff, we had alot of fun, I'm a bit confused for a special reason and I'm tired as I just got home. Just wanted to let you know that yours Freaky is back in town [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

p.S.: I just saw the x-mas card thread, you really think I could do it?
maybe I should try it then... but I'm unsure [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Welcome back, you ugly Kraut! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

If anyone can make a decent Maiden xmas card, YOU can! Go for it, mate! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, I don't know most people saying I'm back after being away from 2001, but post welcome back and everyone will be glad! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But I know Maidenfreak. And I know this SandMaN fella too...

It'll be great to do a "live" forum someday... but I'm in the world's ass, in Argentina. I'll have to work for 3 years to pay a ticket to europe...

Hmm... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Oct 20 2003, 05:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Oct 20 2003, 05:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I dont know if you understood me....
I mean a personal reunion. I'm not gay....
Do I mean? [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back