If you could have one superpower...

A church that has a schedule for funeral picketing on thier website arn't really christians.  Anyway I'm regretting clicking that link because,like blabbermouth, whenever I read something about these pricks I get very angry. Now I'm in a bad mood. Thanks LC.

On another note, according to them i'm a vampire. Awesome.   :ninja:

By getting him to have a check up early. If he had done that his cancer would've been treated. Doctor said so. Sabbath all had screenings but he refused. It's sad and should be used as a wake-up call for those who don't want to get screenings.

Yeah, and Randy could've been saved if I could find a way to keep him from even going to the Callhoun Brothers tour bus headquarters, because Rudy thinks the only reason the plane didn't hit the bus and kill them all is because Randy kept Andrew from going straight into it. Randy would be safer away from the whole thing, anyway, except then Ozzy and the others might get it instead.

Metalheadlady said:
Yeah, I agree with you about Dio, but did you hear anything about the church that was going to protest at his funeral? That's just not right.

The same church that was going to come to Tucson to protest the little girl's funeral... fing idiots. People really came together and were going to blockade them peacefully. Thankfully they backed down when they were giving to vent over a Phoenix radio station.

Back