I see a bunch of code

Invader

Ancient Mariner
I joined today and unfortunately I'm having some troubles with the forum code.  Instead of smilies and quotes and such, all I see is code.
For example, here:
[!--Quote Begin-Maiden Guitarist+Nov 13 2005, 07:22 PM--][div class=\'qu otetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Nov 13 2005, 07:22 PM)[/d iv][div class=\'quo temain\'][!--QuoteE Begin--]Die With Your Boots On
[sna pback]122975[/snapb ack]
[/qu ote]

I put some random spaces because if everyone else's code is working, they'd see that as a correct quote.  That's what I see, without some of the spaces.
I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 with cookies enabled, if that helps.
I saw the thread about enabling smilies and did what it told me to do.  I sometimes see smilies, sometimes not.

So can anyone help me with this? 

The code you're seeing is in posts made before Real World changed the forum we use.  While these posts were transferred over to the new board (along with all the old data from the original board), the BB code for each didn't correlate, resulting in the errors we all see.  Theoretically, we could all go back to our old posts and change all the posts to remove these little bits of 'former' code, but realistically, there's no real point.

It's nothing to worry about, but if you're looking at posts from before about Spring 2006, expect it to be cluttered up a bit ;)

Im working on it. Plan is to add a button for the highlight tag instead of the code button, but that needs a bit of work. Coming in a few days.

Back