I literally just got sick reading this. Westboro at Dio funeral.

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
I'm not going to pollute the Dio thread with this bullshit, but...

Westboro Baptist Church To Protest At 'Satan Worshipper' Ronnie James Dio's Funeral

I've never been a violent person, but I swear I would have no remorse taking a Louisville slugger to Phelps' knees right now. Sick fuck exploiting a decent man for sick publicity.

Edit: let me be clear to LC and Perun - do not merge this with the Dio thread. This is not any part of how we want to remember him.

Oh, fuck me running. I hate that cockbiting douchebag. If only they could move his service to Canada, where Phelps & co. aren't allowed.

SMX, you have my permission to...

get the fuck drunk on vodka...

go to that Phelps demo

and puke all over them at will. Like hell, if you paid me the ticket I'd join you... and do more than just puke, believe me.

Dio was one of the most wonderful and inspiring human being that influenced me in my life, and if anybody talks like that about him, I'll be there and... I don't want to say it.

SMX, don't rant and rave. That's exactly what Phelps wants. He's a giant, attentionwhoring c*nt if you excuse the wording. I shall merely ignore this, as I always do when Phelps is involved.

Murder89 said:
How can those freaks have influence on people?
His church consists of nothing but family and relatives, so noone actually cares or listen to him apart from them.

If there is a God, I hope he has a sense of irony and grants these evil wankers (Phelps & co) their dose of painful disease. I would love it if that bastard got cancer, just love it.

If there is a Hell, these apostles of hatred should be the first to go there.

It is of course low to wish other people pain, but these people thrive on the mourning and pain of others. They deserve anything that comes their way. May their car crash on their way, and they live the rest of their lives in wheelchairs.

I want to puke.

Now, I want to come up with a non-ranting addition to my point of view.

Having grown up with slightly conservative Christianity in parts of my family, I have family members who believe sex between two men is wrong (actually, that sex belongs in a marriage and there only). I don't share that view, I think homosexuals should have the same rights as others. Still, I must admit I don't exactly love "gay pride" parades and all that stuff. However, even those within my family who think homosexuality is wrong and sinful, would never ever wish suffering and death over anyone. Never. If someone in the family had come out as being gay, it would have led to them being prayed for.

You see, this fundamentalist hate-mongering kind of Christianity was something quite unknown to me until I was old enough to take interest in politics. We do have a few quite extreme (but non-violent) anti-abortion anti-gay people in Norway as well. I think my own journey away from a firm faith started when I first saw that side of Christianity. I always thought it was about "hate sin, love the sinner", and that we should leave judgement to the Almighty. When I later also came across debates between Creationists and others, and realized just how brainwashed many believers were, I really questioned things. Today I feel like I'm part Christian, part atheist. Still, after having grown far enough away from the conservative POW to actually detest some of the opinions of more fundamentalist believers, I would never wish any of them harm.

That is, until I learned about the low-life that is Fred Phelps, his family, godhatesfags.com and others like him. People who say that pain, suffering and death is deserved because their country has laws that are against your religious view, simply do not deserve any respect at all. If there is a God, he should hate haters.

Holy hell, what a bunch of fucks.
He says, when referring to Dio's "sins": "He hates his neighbors".
It's incredible how so many of these self important assholes are also idiots: I mean, YOU hate Dio don't you?

Fuck. I'm sorry for my language, but this annoys the hell out of me.
If there's a hell, these guys will surely rot there.

I always try to remember this:  "karma is a mother fucker".  I believe in it, and it bites back. 

Dealing with people such is this is just like beating your head against a brick wall;  it hurts your head and does nothing to the wall.  Its frustrating for people (such as those on this forum) who are used to being open minded to run across someone that isn't.  We think that logic should persuade a debate.  However, they are close minded and have no desire to 'know the truth', only their own little warped version of it.  So, even though I'd love to find that guy some night, and shit in his mouth to make up for all the shit that comes out of it, it never matters. 

We know the truth, Dio was crazy awesome, monster talent, and one of the most iconic heavy metal singers ever.  I won't waste my time thinking about ass hole protesters.  I'll hope that Wendy donates enough money to cure stomach cancer, that Phelps contracts it, and has to take Dioacillin to cure him, and I'll smile at that. 

Wasted CLV said:
  I'll hope that Wendy donates enough money to cure stomach cancer, that Phelps contracts it, and has to take Dioacillin to cure him, and I'll smile at that. 

What a beautiful thought.

But some are just not wanting peace
Their whole life is death and misery
The only thing that they know
Fight fire with fire life is cheap

But if they do stop to think
That man is teetering right on the brink
But do you think that they care
They benefit from death and pain and despair

I think the best thing to do about Phelps in general is to laugh at him. Point and laugh.

You know guys, everybody is saying not to pay attention to him, because that is what he wants. But since this is somebody who will do anything for attention, I'd rather give it to him now before he starts killing people.

Phelps won't do that. His entire philosophy is to make you pay for his protests by suing you. The whole family is lawyers. It's absolutely insane.

Back