I Learned Everthing I Ever Needed To Know From Heavy Metal

I learned that if and when a wizard walks by, it happens without warning. Nor is there sun in the shadow of the wizard, whether or not he's gliding. After all, the magus he am.

I learnt that the maples are quite discontented at the oaks lofty nature grabbing up all the light... regardless of the oaks proudness of the way they are made.

I learned that love is blind, and that it decieves you.

I also learnt that I can't be taken alive.

We need saving from the madness we're under, because god is blind. People worship guns that spit thunder and weve lost our minds.

Dont mistake an earthquake for nuclear war.

Love is better off dead.

The road to hell is full of good intentions, and also called the m25, which leads to london, so therefore hell is london.

Crimson Idol said:
The road to hell is full of good intentions, and also called the m25, which leads to london, so therefore hell is london.
Strictly speaking, it goes round London in a circle - and therefore goes nowhere. ;)

So....good intentions get you nowhere.

Albie said:
Strictly speaking, it goes round London in a circle - and therefore goes nowhere. ;)

True.. but then how could it be refered to as the road TO hell when it goes nowhere.

The last part, well that certainly seems to be a recurring theme in life.

Albie said:

LOL!!
Crimson Idol said:
True.. but then how could it be refered to as the road TO hell when it goes nowhere.

Hell doesn't exist.

It does.
I experienced it myself not too long ago.
It was horrifying, depressing and all in all awful experience.
And it repeated.
Lots and lots of times.
Electronics classes with Ing. Dušek.

I learned never to go on countryside trips with members of the Italian nobility. It would only stress me out and make me frightened for my life.

Back