I can't post in Metal For Life forums

The server has been quite unstable lately. I don't know what the problem is, but let's hope that it'll be sorted soon.

I wrothe some quick rubbish like "asdasffa" and post it. It succeded! (and immediately, I got an -1 to my user view...) but when I tired to edit my message, it didn't allow me, giving the same error. I thought the problem was the longitude of my message. so I copy-pasted only one paragraph, it worked. but now, I can't add anymore, even a single line... (same error again)

I suppose we'll have to wait for Real World to give us more information on this issue. I personally don't know what's wrong.

Yeah, its been a little up and down of late. At times I have been able to ping www.maidenfans.com and forum.maidenfans.com and get a response but was unable to locate the site through my browser.

Today, though, the ping didn't resolve the address at all until around half hour ago.

This is the end of the month and it could be an 'exceeded bandwidth' problem. It shouldn't be, though...  :huh:

Maverick said:
Well... you just did!  :rolleyes:
That was a test.. I can't edit it or anything.
I have had the error message about 20 times... trying to post in other threads.

Conor said:
That was a test.. I can't edit it or anything.
I have had the error message about 20 times... trying to post in other threads.
Me too, only success was Madness and this.

Back