How long have you been listening to Maiden?

A

Anonymous

I have been listening to them since I was 4, which was nearly 12 years ago.

My older brother got me into Maiden too. He made me a compliation album called "Rob's Iron Maiden". It had Bring Your Daughter... on, that used to be my favourite song.

Almost 8 years now! And it's been a wonderful 8 years at that. I look so foward to many, many more! Up The Irons Forever!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

less than a year [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not to long... Maby a year or somthing.. BUT I LOVE THEIR MUSIC LIKE ALL OF YOU 20 yr fans! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

15 years [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i have been listing ot maiden since december 23rd of 1999 thanks to a very good cousin of mine philip benard he changed my life for the better

thatks phil

thats 4 years this december man what a four years its been!

up the irons

shit i fucked up on my lasy message it was christmas day not the 23rd christmas night to be exact

...for 21 years! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

20 years [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Miss Maiden+Sep 14 2003, 02:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Miss Maiden @ Sep 14 2003, 02:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] wow!... U must be old [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

1984. Powerslave was first.
Then Killers, Piece of Mind, # of the Beast, Iron Maiden all within a few months. Been hooked ever since. I have darn near everything they have ever done and will buy anything they do. I will die with the Powerslave CD in my hand for sure [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Shaman and Cosmic Eddie must be fairly old i wasnt alive when you started listening to maiden im 15!!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden is the thing+Sep 15 2003, 12:11 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden is the thing @ Sep 15 2003, 12:11 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Shaman and  Cosmic Eddie must be fairly old i wasnt alive when you started listening to maiden im 15!! [/quote]
Me too, I was born like five days after Powerslave debuted...

But they're not old, they just have more Maiden listening experience than we do!!

Back