High resolution wallpapers

A

Anonymous

Hi,
This is my firstpost ever in this forum. I love the site!! I really drool over the wallpapers!! However, they are a little too small considering the resolutions that modern computers drive their monitors at. Can i download all the wallpapers at a higher resolution somewhere? Please let me know. Another thing-if hosting all the wallpapers on the site is a problem, maybe I can help. Please let me know anyway. Thanks.

Up the Irons [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hi there
The reason the wallpapers are so low resolution is because thats the resolution we were sent them at. All our wallpapers were done by the fans
If you have any to share please upload them in the gallery section [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hi,
I really love Iron Maiden artwork!! Although I have all the Iron Maiden CDs, I don't like how a scanned copy of the artwork looks. All the Iron Maiden re-releases have a digital version of the Maiden artwork. Is there any place I can download this artwork from? Thanks.

Back