HELP NEEDED!

Hi, mates!

I'm a Spanish student working on a uni paper about Iron Maiden. The thing is that I had loads of materials (websites) that nowadays have disappeared from the net. To be specific, I'd like to know how can I get some of those materials, so that I can make a backup copy in case I need them later.

The most important one I would need is the transcription of an interview with Bruce Dickinson (formerly hosted in "http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/club/5619/interviews/bd0299.html "). It was aired on February the 5th, 1999 in JJJ FM Radio. Interviewer was Costa Zoulio, conductor of the programme“Three Hours Of Power”, and the topic was Bruce Dickinson's "Chemical Wedding" album.

I've been looking for other sites containing this interview, so that I could save the whole webpage, but it's no longer hosted anywhere (seemingly), so if any of you could lend me a hand, it would be a big relief

Many thanks, and up the irons!

Wow ... thanks a lot, mate! You really saved my ass! I had lost the track of this interview in 2001, and phew ... it's kind of the master basement for my paper. So far, I got a special permission from the band to use their lyrics for academic purposes, and I'm preparing a round of questions about the lyrics. Hopefully, the 280 pages I've written so far will give me the degree of PhD in English Literature, and will make our beloved Iron Maiden to enter the golden hall of Universities ...

Once again, many thanks

Back