VannenDave

Prowler
Hi everyone!

David here from Vannen Watches.

I need your help tracking down some high-res, print-ready artwork for use on new Iron Maiden watches and strap sets.

Before you ask…

Yes, this is for officially licensed merchandise, and while I did go through all the proper channels to request artwork, unfortunately, no one has the images I need.

Yes, I have done an extensive Google Image search, but due to the resolution and size of what I’ve found online, it’s not up to standard and will greatly affect the output quality. Everything I've found online (even the large images) are not scalable and will come out looking pixilated on a watch or packaging sleeve.

So, here I am reaching out to you guys for help.

If you have a collection of high-res, print-ready files of the artwork I’m looking for, or currently have access to Maiden’s layered art files, I would appreciate you getting in touch with me ASAP. Submissions can be sent via Dropbox, Google Docs, WeTransfer or direct link to Info@VannenWatches.com

If you can provide the art that I’m looking for - and it fits the specifications listed and I use it for production - I will send you that watch and/or strap set for FREE. If you send me multiple pieces of art from the list below (again, to the specifications required and if it's used for production) you will get a FREE watch and/or strap set for each of the pieces contributed.

Copied below you’ll find the file requirements and artwork that I need.

Please note that at this time, I’m not able to take on any suggestions for other designs/art.

Thanks in advance for your help.

It is greatly appreciated!

Up the Irons!

File Requirements:
• Clean, sharp and blemish-free.
• No Iron Maiden logo or album/single title on the artwork.
• CMYK @ 300dpi/ppi.
• Tiff files preferred.
• Minimum File Sizes: 50 to 100mb.
• Minimum File Dimension: 4500px tall / 15 inches tall.

Album art needed:
Self-Titled record (front only)
Number of the Beast (LP label only)
Powerslave (back and label art )
Somewhere in Time (front and back spread and label art)
Fear of the Dark (front, back and label art )
No Prayer for the Dying (front art)
Best of the Beast (front and discs art)
Live After Death (front and back spread art)

Single art needed:
Running Free (cover)
Sanctuary (cover)
Purgatory (cover)
Twilight Zone (cover)
Run to the Hills (cover)
Number of the Beast (cover)
Flight of Icarus (cover)
Two Minutes to Midnight (cover)
Aces High (back cover)
Stranger in a Strange Land (cover)
Wasted Years (cover)

Miscellaneous
Piece of Mind / World Piece (Tour Poster Art)
Powerslave (Poster Art)

giQR0Jb.jpg

Last edited:
I sent you a couple of high resolution files. Did you get them?
Good morning! I see a few emails from PowerSlave1984. Is that you? If it is, thank you. I'll be opening all the Maiden-related emails later today and taking inventory of the art and who sent what and when. Don't worry about your submissions getting lost in the mix, I'll be keeping track of everything. Thanks again for sending that stuff over. I really appreciate it. Have a good day.

Yes, that's me. I hope they serve you. Mind that I have a file size limit from my webmail provider, therefore it's impossible for me to send any files over 20 mb. So I had to convert my tif files to lower quality jpeg files. All the same you may not find any Maiden pictures of better quality anywhere.

Yes, that's me. I hope they serve you. Mind that I have a file size limit from my webmail provider, therefore it's impossible for me to send any files over 20 mb. So I had to convert my tif files to lower quality jpeg files. All the same you may not find any Maiden pictures of better quality anywhere.

I tried opening your the emails, but the files won't load. They're trying, but I'm getting the Beachball of Death and it just freezes. Going to share a DropBox folder with you now so you can just drop your files in there. Thanks.

Nothing to do with the subject, but we're you the guys who made watches with Lagwagon lately?

Hi everyone, greetings from Ireland. I have a hell of a lot very rare Eddie images in very high res and super hi res. Also I have quite few very rare Christmas Eddie's too such as the Somewhere in time Eddie with cyborg Rudolph the Reindeer and the No Prayer for the Dying Christmas Eddie in very hi res. Some of my Eddie pics don't even appear in Derek Rigg's Run for Cover book, and if they do, they are too small. As for Dave's original post I have for the Album art are:

The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Live After Death

Singles (without any type)
Running Free
Sanctuary (remastered version)
Run to the Hills
Number of the Beast
Flight of Icarus
Aces High
Stranger in a Strange Land

Like I said I also have a lot rare Eddie pics that don't appear in Derek Riggs Run for Cover too. Feel free to contact me Dave or anyone esle.

Hi everyone, greetings from Ireland. I have a hell of a lot very rare Eddie images in very high res and super hi res. Also I have quite few very rare Christmas Eddie's too such as the Somewhere in time Eddie with cyborg Rudolph the Reindeer and the No Prayer for the Dying Christmas Eddie in very hi res. Some of my Eddie pics don't even appear in Derek Rigg's Run for Cover book, and if they do, they are too small. As for Dave's original post I have for the Album art are:

The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Live After Death

Singles (without any type)
Running Free
Sanctuary (remastered version)
Run to the Hills
Number of the Beast
Flight of Icarus
Aces High
Stranger in a Strange Land

Like I said I also have a lot rare Eddie pics that don't appear in Derek Riggs Run for Cover too. Feel free to contact me Dave or anyone esle.

Are you offering to send these out to folk or are you selling them? Only asking as your post sounds a bit like a sales pitch lol.

We do not approve of members selling copyrighted material.

Are you offering to send these out to folk or are you selling them? Only asking as your post sounds a bit like a sales pitch lol.

I'm not selling any of these images. I was of course offering to email the images to anyone who is interested, but only in a digital hi res form. And I was also responding to Dave's original post.

Last edited:

First of all, this is my first post!
Up the irons to everyone!

Cosmiceddie, I've been searching for high-res Iron Maiden arts for a long time!!!!
I'd like to print those images and make a couple of portraits in my room!
If you don't mind, I really (REALLY) appreciate if you could send to my email those files!
I would thank you every time I looked at those pictures (no kidding)!

You could send to: truemasterid@hotmail.com

Sorry guys for my first post being a request, I've spent so many months relentless searching for this !

Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Pedro.

First of all, this is my first post!
Up the irons to everyone!

Cosmiceddie, I've been searching for high-res Iron Maiden arts for a long time!!!!
I'd like to print those images and make a couple of portraits in my room!
If you don't mind, I really (REALLY) appreciate if you could send to my email those files!
I would thank you every time I looked at those pictures (no kidding)!

You could send to: truemasterid@hotmail.com

Sorry guys for my first post being a request, I've spent so many months relentless searching for this !

Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Pedro.

What Eddie pictures do you want?

What Eddie pictures do you want?

Thank you for your response, I'm really glad that you replied promptly!

My dream is to have a portrait of every Maiden album (it's really important to have this on a high resolution format)!
Feel free to send me any picture you want, I don't want to bother you more than I already did!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Back