1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hall of fame/shame nominations!

Discussion in 'Can I Play with Madness?' started by Yax, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Yax

Yax Ancient Mariner

Really. This is a Hall of Fame post!  :p

Repost Hall of Fame posts, and LET MADNESS REIGN!

2. ______no5

______no5 The Angel Of The Odd

Re: Hall of fame/shame posts

no way man !! I was viewing _suns posts this afternoon, and thinking to do a thread like this one  :ok:
    particularly, it was your quoted post that gave the feeling to do it  :eek:

well I have some posts to recall  :D

Albie : the prophecy, 05/Feb/2008

Albie : *I* had a laugh out of this, 12/Oct/2007

no5 : the birth of the 3 musketeers, 01/Aug/2007

no5 & Albie : the first go up image ever & Albie givin this a name , 15/Jul/2007

[​IMG]

Albie : this is not a fail (painful post  :D  :dead:) 07/Jul/2007 --->the day of the 7th son : 07/07/2007

no5 : my first post EVER in 100k, 17/Jan/2007 godness Powergirl's Holy Birthfay  :notworthy:

well enough for today, unfortunately it was consisting just from Albie's and yours
    more diamonds and from other posters coming soon !!  :D

3. Onhell

Onhell Mexican Revolutionary

I thought there was already a hall of fame/shame thread started by LC....

4. ______no5

deleted as many others* by RW  :(

*we know who they are

5. Powergirl81

Powergirl81 Trooper

Please, please, give us more thousand_suns posts!  :lol:

This is my first post in the almighty 100k thread:
    I was such a n00b back then!  :lol:

EDIT: That whole page was pretty good. Page 189. http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?topic=193.5640

I can tell you that our moderator LooseCannon posted first WAY BACK on page 59 or 60!  :p Not sure if he was even a mod back then...like, 2004 or something

6. ______no5

why don't to link it like this ?? it goes directly to the mentioned post

by the way, the page of your appearence is an AWESOME page !! LOL

I was there but, and wasn't that funny to me then, but now I see it quickly the replies one after another
    I find it quite interesting and intelligent page !!

I LOVE where LC says SILENCE  :lol:
    but I remember that day back, I found it it less amusing I'm a bit of sure about that  :S

anyway, thank's for that tip !! I didn't knew that *that day* was your first

7. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Self-propelled artillery Staff Member

Yeah, we were pretty upset when it got deleted.  So.  I am gonna pin this, and alter the name of the thread.

You may nominate posts here.

8. Onhell

We should set up rules, for example (Sorry PG), but we shouldn't nominate ourselves whether for fame or shame. I don't know what other restrictions/regulations could be set, but I think that one should be a given.

9. Deano

Deano Ancient Mariner

10. Onhell

Hello,
    I like your idea Deano, you should put links up to that. What other features can you use? I like all of you!

Prance.. erh I mean Onhell :p

11. Deano

Deano Ancient Mariner

Hello,

I too think that is a good idea. By the way my name is Prance, I mean Deano and live in Australia and love to meet new people. If you would like to talk to me can you please tell how me how to access the chat room. I would love to talk to you all.

Deano

:lol:

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure if that's a rule or just common sense...

13. Yax

Yax Ancient Mariner

Now, this may not seem as a Hall of Fame/Shame post. But I thought I'd nominate it still, since I find it rather amusing that thousand_suns told others to explain their votes, when he never ever did so himself  :p.

edit: I'll add this as well. Sooo funny.

Whaaat? Aren't you one of the greatest singers ever thousand_suns? I am chocked...  :innocent:

14. Albie

Albie Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.

Time for this old chestnut again (I think I posted this in the other hall of fame posts thread):

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://[quote="Conor"]
    Perun, he's American, have pity on him ;)
    [/quote]

I still don't know whether this is one of Conors many attempts at being funny, or one of his equally many demonstrations of his limited knowledge of geography.

16. Wästed The Great

Wästed The Great Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude Staff Member

I nominate this for "Hall of Fame", and defy anyone to beat that!  Good one Albie!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That kinda brought a smile to my face.

And this classic again:

18. Albie

Albie Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.

I'm confused, did Churchill actually mention the words 'Nuff said? :huh:

See, that is what you get for not using even the simplest rules of grammar. If I can go that extra yard, then so can anyone else. :D

19. Wästed The Great

Wästed The Great Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude Staff Member

I'm still laughing at the "except for the ones that have already been tested out."  So, apparently there are forms of Democracy that are 'bad' and haven't been tested out.  Wonder what they could be...maybe where you can only vote til you are the age of 18?  That could be a spooky form of democracy.

20. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Self-propelled artillery Staff Member

President Barney and Vice President Powerpuff Girls?