Guilty pleasures

Same here. Two really talented people can come up with some horrible stuff. Compared to their respective solo songs, this is really terrible. But they certainly achieved their goal (and the record company's).

Always loved this song; the lyrics are stupid, the band is dumb, but this song, which written for them by another band, is great.

I like Kate Bush, I like Peter Gabriel, I really dislike Don't Give Up.

Same here. I don't hate the song but it's one of the weakest moments on the album it's on.

I dislike the chorus immensely. Not just from a musical standpoint but lyrically, too. (That has more to do with me being a lonely soul, though :p)

In '99 or 2000 I bought the Shanks and Bigfoot single Sweet Like Chocolate. It featured 4 versions of the song. I would regularly listen to them all. Twice in a row.

I cant think of the Prodigy as 'guilty pleasures,' they were straight up a great band! Music for the Jilted Generation is a stone wall classic!

I always liked It's a Sin, hence voting for the Gamma Ray cover of it in the Battle of Covers game. I can't hear Always on My Mind without hearing the Elvis version.

Great song too; Its A Sin. And yes, it is incredibly hard not to hear the Elvis version in it but like the way Tennant sings it very much.

Other guilty pleasures. I must admit I have a soft spot for this classic:

This one's one of the many songs that I frequently listen to because of how hysterically bad it is. :p (No offense)

I tend to listen to bad music just as much as good music, they can be real fun.
This song is literally mind blowing. I used to be able to mime it perfectly (despite not knowing what language it is in). It doesn't matter why you listen, so long as you hear it...

NU MA NU MA EY!

Back