Guess The Song (Maiden)

How about a sort of simple(ish) one:

282729.jpg

And to know the band will answer the question. The pictures are the pictures used on the back cover of their debut album (and, I might add, it was a damn fine album).

For another band picture, totally different band but still with the same answer, how about:

l_f7b915bd276e441d95bdc6b9395e2c3c.jpg

Yeap. The first band was Wrathchild America, so called because of the existence of the second band - Wrathchild (aka Wrathchild UK).

The big W on the second picture was a small give-away.

Out of curiosity, Perun, would you have got it from the first picture?

Not really. The "W" on the second picture was the giveaway for me... There's not many Maiden song titles starting with w that would make good band names, and I had heard of at least one band called "Wrathchild" before. The rest was a minute of searching on the net. ;)

New one coming in a bit.

I'm not entirely convinced, as there are many Maiden songs that reference sun, the sea, and boats.  As an obvious choice, I'll try Rime, because it features all of those things.  Rime features sunlight ("See...onward she comes, Onward she nears, out of the sun"), and the pic is taken from a boat.  However, I think the point of the pic is the island, but I didn't come up with any island-featuring songs.

Your wrong on all accounts! It's not Rime and the island is kinda irrelevant. Not completely irrelevant but not as important as a couple of the other features.

Edit: Also the boat is irrelevant. It's just in the way.

Back