1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great sources for TONS of bootlegs!

Discussion in 'Trade Forum' started by Travis The Dragon, Jun 9, 2010.

1. maidenkid96

maidenkid96 Invader

That would be great, thanks! I've finally managed to download my first one, a Guns N' Roses one mind but it is strange. That took about 3 minutes to Download whereas the Maiden one I attempted yesterday took about an hour for halfway.
    Is there any reason why bootlegs are in weird formats, just for them to be converted back to mp3?

2. Stevil

Stevil Prowler

It may just be that they are high quality MP3 or FLAC, so they will be an overall larger set of files. That said, your average DVD is around 3 to 5 GB and that's not an unfeasible amount to be able to download in one go.... Thing is with downloads is you can never be sure what your getting. File transfer is probably best. When I get my list sorted I'll drop you a message :)

3. Satellite 15

Satellite 15 Prowler

Oh man, you made me remember those shitty dvds! I remember when LaD was being oficially released on DVD, those started to appear again at various record stores here. The quality on those was very cheap, as it seemed to be a vhs-to-dvd copy with almost no special features, probably just a standard wikipedia-like bio of the band and a "picture gallery" (which I believe it was just screenshots of the dvd). This happened with many other dvds, both from bands and movies.

4. Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon The dreamers may die, but the dreams live on.

5. terrell39

terrell39 Ancient Mariner

I remember back before I was a member on the forum the website www.greatsouthernbrainfart.com used to have an audio only download available from the soundboard of a show in Sweden on the first leg of AMOLAD tour in 2006 which was amazing. Eventually got taken down though (but not before I downloaded it!) I keep the last 3 songs (FTGGOG, LOL, & The Legacy) in my phone to listen to while I am driving. Sounds much better than the studio versions because ALL of Janick's guitar is in the right channel where it belongs. Not in the center channel like some of his licks and leads are on AMOLAD and TBOS studio recordings.

6. Srogyy

Srogyy Ancient Mariner

7. Srogyy

Srogyy Ancient Mariner

OK, Phantom is for sure from Ullevi, The Evil That Men Do and Fear are from Globen 2006... There are probably more from these shows. It seems that the only Ed Hunter tracks on this 'bootleg' are the BNW b-sides. :p

8. Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon The dreamers may die, but the dreams live on.

Oh, that's such a bummer! Thanks for noticing that though.

9. Does anybody have Miami 1985 available?

10. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

You can't register on dimeadozen anymore.