Satisfied with the results?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
Rules for Survivors:
If you're new, these games are like the TV show Survivor: vote to eliminate the worst, allowing the best to survive. Always vote for your LEAST favorite songs. On this new forum you have unlimited votes; At the end of a round I'll eliminate the "winners"

Here is Stardust's chance to shine. All albums included except the first and last, no b-sides.

I find the vote (in this early phase!) for The Knife remarkable. The difference between this song and the others on that album is so huge, imo.

By far the best pre-Collins-era (on drums) song.

Last edited:
Eliminated:
White Mountain
For Absent Friends
Seven Stones

Foxtrot and Selling England join the battle!

Put For Absent Friends on accident, ignore it.

If Supper's Ready gets eliminated at this state, I'll call FARCE!
Luckily it doesn't seem that way right now.

By the way, "Dances With The Moonlit Night" is not the correct title. The correct title is Dancing With The Moonlit Knight. Just trying to help!

Eliminated:
Harold the Barrel
Harlequin
More Fool Me
Aisle of Plenty

Eliminated:
After the Ordeal
Battle of Epping Forest

Especially not that much of Supper's Ready. A bit over the top. But I have to hear it more and I could appreciate it better.

It's a bit schizophrenic but I think it's great. I love the 3 part 12 string guitar harmonies in the intro. This is something Genesis did a lot in the early years (see Cinema Show and The Musical Box), and easily one of my favorite things about them.

I love the over the top parts of Supper's Ready a lot. In fact, my favorite parts of the song are "Willow Farm" and "Apocalypse in 9/8" which are the most experimental sounding parts of the song.

Eliminated:
Stagnation
Fountain of Salmacis

Promoted:
Looking For Someone
The Knife
The Musical Box
Return of the Giant Hogweed

The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway [Disc One] joins the battle!

The Fountain Of Salmacis is out. This is it. It's over. I'm giving up on this survivor...nah, who am I kidding? I don't even like that song that much! But Stagnation? Now THAT I will call farce on!

Eliminated:
I Know What I like
Grand Parade
Hairless Heart

Back