Favourite Seven Album Streak

What are your favourite seven studio albums Maiden made in a row?

• Iron Maiden to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

• Killers to No Prayer for the Dying

• The Number of the Beast to Fear of the Dark

• Piece of Mind to The X-Factor

• Powerslave to Virtual XI

• Somewhere in Time to Brave New World

• Seventh Son of a Seventh Son to Dance of Death

• No Prayer for the Dying to A Matter of Life and Death

• Fear of the Dark to The Final Frontier

• The X-Factor to The Book of Souls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both Sabbath and Aerosmith fucked it up after 6 awesome albums, BTW. I have a soft spot for Tunnel of Love, but Springsteen would probably fit there as well.

Haven't heard Cultosaurus Erectus for a long time, but BOC might be a runner up. Midnight Oil definitely woud be (debut to BSM, probably). And Steely Dan (debut to Gaucho, probably).

But I'd probably pick Symph X as mentioned or Elton, Tumbleweed -> Captain.

I'd easily take Symphony X for best 4 album streak with Divine Wings - The Odyssey, but the newer albums are a pretty big step down.

Symphony X only struck greatness a few times. Most of their albums are solid but not masterpieces.

Rush wins this contest every time. Everything from 2112 to Power Windows is pure gold.

I'd say those two plus Paradise Lost, but then Damnation Game through Twilight In Olympus is a notch down.

Yeah, I'd say those three are a bit more like the "Classic Era" Maiden albums - really, really high highs and some very inconsistent low lows.

Killers through No Prayer For The Dying. The self-titled is a bit raw for my taste, and I think NPFTD is a bit underrated.

First 7.
I couldnt, in all good conscience, pick anything that excluded Phantom, Killers, Hallowed, Eagles, Rime, Infinite Dreams or 7th Son.
All Top 10 or 15 tracks for me.

Back