Favourite bass riffs

Sorry if this has been done before but i havent come across it. Not everyone is in to Maiden becuase of the guitar solos. I think we can all appreciate what goes into a song to make it a great song. Take Mr Harris for example, not only the founder member and prolific song writer he's also a fantastic bass player. Which leads me to ask which song stands out for you for having a great bass riff. Two that spring to mind for me straight away are Aces High and Wasted Years, I particularly like the way the bass compliments H's solo in the latter (brilliantly demonstrated on the Maiden England DVD).
Hmmm, just noticed the "favourite harris moment" poll on page 2. However feel free to comment here as there are only a handful of songs to choose from there and I'm sure there's plenty of others worth discussing

O man, there are many. I like Arry's work in Sea of Madness, The Duellists, Rime, Infinite Dreams, Genghis Khan & The Trooper a lot, but I could post dozens of other songs as well.... hard to choose one in particular!

Wrathchild. Watching Steve warm up in (was it) India (?) on Flight 666 was one the best parts of that film.

I am the MEATALIST!

Back