Votes: 17 13.9%
  • BBC Archives

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Death On The Road

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live After Death all the way. A fantastic setlist performed amazingly. Why did they omit that cracking version of Sanctuary though?

Beast Over Hammersmith for one reason: Total Eclipse

Although it would be nice to be able to hear the whole concert in the quality of the Early Days DVD...

Live After Death and Rock in Rio are my favorites.

But I voted for RiR because of Sign of the Cross.

boh its my favorite video too wish they would release the whole thing drifter is the highlight imo

Live After Death edged out Beast over Hammersmith. Live after Death, the good old days. I saw this tour 4 times in a four month period.  3 of the times at Radio City, 7 shows in 8 nights...wow. It also happened to be my final semester in high school. Good times good times. We used to get into the MSG for $5 bucks! Carefully placing it under two old ticket stubs taped together and handing that to one (the corrupt one)of only two ticket takers in the "nose bleed section". Lights would go down before the band and we (about 50 of us) would jump down a 8 foot wall to the lower section and high tail it to the floor.  :ninja:

The_7th_Son said:
I may be the only one here who votes for it, but my honest favourite is rock in rio. It contains my favourite track, Fear of the Dark and at this show it sounds better than ever. I like blood brothers on this one too. The rest of the songs are great, the only let down is sign of the cross, which blaze sings infinitely better.

This sums up my vote as well. It was an awesome DVD.

I don't really listen to live CDs. Not sure why, I just don't like to.

Oh my, this was hard, I grew up with LAD but RiR have given me so much the later years... hmm... RiR it will be, both the setlist and the execution of it is excellent.

The moderators are closing and restarting some of the polls, since they are now out of date (with the new album and all the new members). So this poll is now closed and locked, and a new poll about the live albums will be starting soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back