FAREWELL MAIDEN FANS

I think you'd be banned for not following the grammer rule...... Honestly, you are being immature about it. Maybe people wouldn't make such a big deal if you actually made an effort to fix how you type. If you can't follow rules and you can't take people telling whats what then there's your problem. Also, maybe...just maybe, people would take you more seriously if you learned to type like a normal person....

Honest question, Delta: Why do you type like that? It defies logic. If anything, I look for excuses to use as little capitalization as possible. That shift button is too much work.

When I was thirteen, I almost never capitalized. I was too lazy.

One of my friends writes in all capitals on paper. Letters that should be capitalized are just larger capitals. He is 22.:lol:

That's called block writing. That's how you write if you absolutely need people to understand what you're writing. In all the career classes I took in high school, we were required to write that way. :p

You type in a difficult way, a way that actually hinders your posts because they become difficult to read... because you can?

I Don't Usually Right in These Kind of Threads but This One is an Acception.

What a fun thread.

Back