Eddie Rips Up Europe Graphics?

A

Anonymous

Hello! Im new here.

I wonder if someone here has a high-res or mid-res image of the Eddie Rips Up Europe 2005 tour poster graphics. Or preferably Eddie Rips Up Gothenburg.

Would be really cool if somebody had it and would like to share it digitally. I forgot to grab a poster while being at the concert. And now I thought of making a package to my VHS with the recorded concert. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Again, I would really appreciate it.

Hi there;
I've moved your post to the proper forum. I know you're new, so no worries. Just remember to check where you're posting - anything to do with Maiden (including graphics) is in the Maiden Chat section.

Hope you enjoy posting here!

Not any writings on it, but that you can put on yourself. With Photoshop and Maiden fonts.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_beast+Jul 14 2005, 12:57 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ Jul 14 2005, 12:57 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Not any writings on it, but that you can put on yourself. With Photoshop and Maiden fonts.
[snapback]111978[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks! Big time. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back