Eddie masks/costumes

A

Anonymous

Gidday, not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in but...
I'm in an Iron Maiden Tribute Band from New Zealand. We're called 'Made Of Iron' [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
What we're hoping to do, is have Eddie come on stage during the show when we play. So... we're looking for anywhere to buy Eddie masks/heads/costumes that our eddie can where on stage.
Anyone know if they're made commerically and where to get them from? Who makes the stuff for Maiden?

I've had quite a good look on the net and haven't found anything yet.
Thanks in advance for any help

Hi Savage King,

First: There's a german Metal band called "Made of Iron" [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] They used to be a Maiden tribute band but now have their first album out.

Anyway, to answer your question: Don Post studios designed an Eddie mask a few years ago, it got rereleased a dozen times. Usually it pops up on eBay around Halloween time, but you could also check various Halloween websites. The mask is known under the name of "Eddie" (of course), but sometimes can be found as "Juice" (don't ask me why [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--])
Here's a picture:
[img src=\'http://losferwords.notb.org/meed2.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hi Savage King,

First: There's a german Metal band called "Made of Iron" [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] They used to be a Maiden tribute band but now have their first album out.

Anyway, to answer your question: Don Post studios designed an Eddie mask a few years ago, it got rereleased a dozen times. Usually it pops up on eBay around Halloween time, but you could also check various Halloween websites. The mask is known under the name of "Eddie" (of course), but sometimes can be found as "Juice" (don't ask me why [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--])
[/quote]

Thanks for that. I'll have a look around for it.

About our band name: We're really not too concerned bout another band with the same name as we're keeping this band pretty local (just within NZ). Besides, not many ppl have heard of that band. Although I had actually heard about them through a Romanian friend of mine but that is all. We came up with the name before we heard of them.

Cheers.

[!--QuoteBegin-HeavyPen+Aug 14 2005, 08:09 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(HeavyPen @ Aug 14 2005, 08:09 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Try a shop called Halloween Bros. They should be in the Net.
[snapback]115356[/snapback]​
[/quote]

They have one in their eBay store. Just search "Iron Maiden Mask" $35 US

Mahlon

[!--QuoteBegin-EdintheHead+Aug 17 2005, 01:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(EdintheHead @ Aug 17 2005, 01:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]They have one in their eBay store. Just search "Iron Maiden Mask" $35 US
[/quote]

Oh wicked stuff! cheers

Back