ED Force One

A

Anonymous

i was at london gatwick today and i went past an astraeus plane  with the reg JIB which is the Iron Maiden planes reg only it was back too normal astraeus  paint work 
im sure the reg was JIB  so is this the End of ED Force One

i think  the amazing paint work on the iron maiden plane is no more as its gone back to its original  paint work

Capitalisation and punctuation aren't your friends, are they?

The official website says this:
The interior seating will have been reverted back to its original format,  but the plane, including the IRON MAIDEN livery (subject to wear and tear) will be exactly as the band and crew have experienced these past months travelling the world.
I'll be quite pissed off if the paintings have come off, as I'm flying on it in a few weeks, and it would be nice to see it in its full glory.

Perun said:
Capitalisation and punctuation aren't your friends, are they?
why dont you post on something that has relevence to my post as for all you know English might not be my first language
national acrobat said:
The official website says this:I'll be quite pissed off if the paintings have come off, as I'm flying on it in a few weeks, and it would be nice to see it in its full glory.

i hope it hasn't for you  i only drove by it but i swear  the aircraft reg was the same as that of the iron maiden
but the last time i saw the plane was about 4 weeks ago and the paint work was so pale and the original paintwork was coming through

aarrock said:
for all you know English might not be my first language

With a British IP, that'd be a reasonable assumption that it is... and the reason your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are so appalling.

Just saying, eh?  :innocent:

aarrock said:
why dont you post on something that has relevence to my post as for all you know English might not be my first language

It's not my first language either.

aarrock said:

Right, presuming that English isn't your first language, how does that change the fact that there's no punctuation? That gets on my tits much more than just spelling.

Besides, all languages I ever learned, even those written with different alphabets, at least use full stops and commas.

To be fair he did capitalise English though.  But then all languages don't capitalise the names of languages, so it might have been a mistake. :D

There's something comic about watching a Finn, a German, a Mexican, and a whatever Maverick is correct grammar.

The only thing funnier was listening to my 3rd grade teacher spell 'wash' and say 'warsh'. 

aarrock said:

987618920.jpg

Anybody here remember spell and grammer check? I think my computer still has that......... I know it's around here somewhere.......

LooseCannon said:
There's something comic about watching a Finn, a German, a Mexican, and a whatever Maverick is correct grammar.

As pointed out by a Canadian :), we're your regular UN :p

Back