DRUNK POSTING

Just finished a ullbottle of Jameson by myself at a party, but I';m in wortk tomorrow, mad gay. Ah well, ther terminator thread is wrong, bit I'll get into that romoeeow whne I have time. l8r d00dz ROFL *(that was oronic btw)

I had only two pints today. But still, I'm a wee bit alcoholised. And I've got to go to a fucking seminar tomorrow. Which is why I had only two beers.

*sober post -for the moment* accidentally I'm in Rome for one day, I PM Deano for a beer (or two) but apparently he has not arrived yet

pity! too close though  :)
so I'm gonna drink some beers to Deano at the cafe of Madonna dei Mundi -cheers mate  :cheers:

finally I took 3 glasses of a very good Italian wine : Val de la Rose, Morellino di Scansano, 2007 I highly suggest you, plus is not very expensive : only 5€ the glass !

very tasty, "serpant" one can smell the wet ground of authomn, and falling leeves of the oak, with some taste "des fruits noirs" that comes like if we're in a dream : THE DREAM WITHIN A DREAM : "de la prune"

OMG a nice wine in the correct price, it's been a year .................putain Paris tu me manques

@D&nN : in case you want to visiti this very cozy restau the adress is : P 22A Madonna dei Monti n5*

*PURE COINCIDENCE  :)

So, i'm not quite drunk....just 3/4 through a bottle of wine... i'm pissy however (Per, I totally dig your bit with chicks)...tho mine is directed towards my ex.  she fucks up all my christmas plans, and now i am having to plan a christmas with my kids and my fam 2 fucking years in advance.  I have to put into motion today, something that won't take place until 20fucking10.  I declare bullshit.  ohwell, that is what i get for (originally)getting married to the stupid bitch.

as I have stated before, karma is a mother fucker... it WILL bite her in the ass to fuck wit hme.

/rant

sorry for all that....

*sober post*,  just wanted to say I also dig your bit with chicks guys.  Bitches all the way -_-

Sorry for that,  drunk version should be here in due time  :D.

I am posting from Krakow, Poland. Enjoying my time with family in law. Today I visited the sweet 1 month old daughter of the sister of my wife.

And had lots of wodka....

Cheers to everyone who cares to read this.

Na zdrowie you loyal forummers! Up the f**king Irons, forevermore!

LOL, didnnt know that one yet haha!
Same to you mate and do a bit worse with the fantasy football, will you?

This will be a progressive report and I will give the total thus far. 3 glasses of vino and 3 beers, don't remember the name of the wine but it was RED and it was good, so this leads me to my mission fron ____no5..... I'm sorry to say it has failed for the moment.... we Americans have a stink about us and can be spotted from a mile away, no matter how well we try to fit in...

<<i'm typing with one hand and pounding a beer with the other>>

... so, I'm making my way to the coluseum and I keep getting attacked by what looks like made men trying to get me into their "buy me drinky" bars.... I know about these things fvrom other countries but thought, what the hell, I'll go.... so I go into this bar.... just me, the mafia and 10 beautiful women.... I get my beer (15 euro....red lights!!!!!) and Makela comes up to talk to me... and of course wants a drink... but I know that she will only get orange juice for a drink for another 15 euro and i don't have enough funny money to take hee r back to my room for the night, but my she was hot, said she's from Venice...who knows, who cares..... so I finish my golden beer and start making my way down via ludovisi again and low and behold. I get attacked by more paparatsi, whatever.... again,,,, the stink is upon me.....why smell American dollars? They're practically worthless here, I guess old habits die hard. At this point I realize, there is no way I'mmaking it to the coluseum tonight while fighting off the mob and still be able to get drunk.... which I desperately need cause I spent the last ten days (including Christmas) in the magestic desert wasteland that made me so suseptab;le to these advanses in the first place. I see anice gentlman outside a resturaunt and ask if I can get me some beers to go so I can go back to my room and talk to my friends, which means you by the way, and he lets me in and sells me 4 Birra Morettis for 20 euro, which may or may not be a good price but is a far cry better than the 15 i paid for 1 beer and a pat on the back from Makela << glad i had my wallet up front, theivin' whore>> hey.... HEY! I'll be back.....
oooooh yeah!!!!!! now is the time the time is now... update, if I can manage, 2 moew double Jach and Cokes ams a sindle ... I love is          caliente means HOT Frio means COLD yep, ik anin;t stupid.... get a grip you nmother fuckers...... here is what i have to say..... elephants are scared of mice right? why is that ia it because they can run up their trunk and strike 2? Tht'S NEITHER HERE NOR HERE and on and on a ndon .... I have to say that Rome does b\npt impress  , Paris inpressed m,e, ramstien impressed me .... Rois bS me... npt so much..... I rode the besr ride I'll ever ride over tthe ast few days <>>>>... an Mr-22 oSPREY, in the covkpit... man! I wish yuou guys could ever get thast feeling...... it is the best thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  on Earth.... hey, my curser keeps fucking up but I fucking dont care... YOOOOO Wated! Want saome snow? Kiss my ass,m Yo oO  Per wan'nt some Pusssy.... scome lick it!!!! You !!!!! _____no5 want some American respect? ZYou goit it<  look for your English brothers YOOOOOO LC want to nat be Canadian anynore?. You can move in with me anytime..... thibas bs in rome is just a setabacbk...my cursrerr keeps jumin on me .......now,.......I read this      I'm gommaa smoke and calmm down but I got something to tall you.... wait..............

wait

LC ypu damn crereazy bastard!!! You're here!!! Nowgoing off of ^^%R I Know how it feels tp post from the motherland.... the cradle of civilizatipon if ypu will ,./..... deltee all you want. 'I 'm not goimg poff of 666 bthe NUMBER OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!! 
If I have !Q and You ahve two then that makes 11 .... if you don't adhere to mindspeak tehn you need not apply......... soooooo  I found my Jck Daniels and I drank it anf I fell the minor sinopsis comin on    UUUUUUU ; '
kjsdisikjfffffffffu hhhhh Fuch me raw !!!!  Alrifht / who id gonnna helkp thid poor bot out ? I go0ttsaa rthink for z moinute.... Plreasde excuse me whiule I kaje this self.......  I got my pencil!!!!!! Give me somethin to write on botch...... WHY DO I KNOW TH(DS BY HREQAERT ? VAN HALENQ!!!!!!!!!C;lssssssssssm dismisssssed! Write on,fly my ZFalcon fglyuyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i now submit to you this: we need to work on it......  let's say time travel...... we can at least patent thid......uis together ...all us fucks.... m]Maisden ruls!!!!!!!!!!!!  OK  so ... if wecan somehow make a ship that will propel us at [tt]somewhere the speed of light right? ...we're[tt]a;; goin at haty speed now, ok? and (this id the quastioj[sub]? what happens when we are all tr[sub]veling [sub]near the sp  light eed ofd and one of us boards a ship thT is lUNCHED fron the aback of that ship T AN anormus spaveling in one direction eed that will son reach the speed of light in the oppposite direstion? Sice we are trais veling at or near the sped of light in one diresction and esstia;;y bending space in that direction, if we launch oursleves in the ither dierectiom wt the sqame speed awt which we qre travwelijg, since we qre BENDINGZ spce time, will be then be able to ZTRAVLE BACK INTO THE PAST? i don't kjnow, for one, at thifast s pount, i know we cannot rtravel thatourselveds  fast without dying and then slingshtiiing  od ourselves back.... I would like to see a serious discussiom on this woth research and all, we...... an do this Gbeterertis a great albin m but nit odda,mmmit! aALL'LLW3E'RE DOING NW  is hANGING out drinkin and worswhipin Iron Miaden , csome of us more that they shoud.... SMX this merand you with your BNW obsestion, it iit s a great album bubal t jnot better than peice mof mind or powerslave b y a far cry,..... you caraeay bastarxc...,npw fporsome o0fthois....can I play7 with m,adeness> >/?? the profit stared at thre crystal he  So wjhy does Scooby Doo  and all hios gsng where rt say and diffeictlut me clothesd everyday? and the n there's this..... can we, as a species. cojnquesr womemen one day? They'reslippere women.....y and difficult but I thjink we can do it ... thoughts? not from the women .  no offence...... iII love uou alllll, together we are stonger than any forcr ever bwecause the powewer of the holy gods of Maiden cokmpell us ... fight on , drink all you want, puncj a man in th face, stick it where the su ndont shine.... it dont mattter . love yaQ@!!!! up the ironsQ!!!!

SO I'm drunk iO think. However I have to sover up because I promised my gf not to get drunk - W're gonna have som e sex in 30 minutes and I neither of us like drunk sex so I have to svober up. New year is cool. You kmnow? Fireworks, booze and cool people. I just got home and I've got a ride to to pick my gf up and theeen we're gonna have some seeex when we get back to her place. Oh yeah. So I gotta sober up within the next 20 minutes. I'm on my way because I can almost play the Extremist solo by Satriani flawlessly. Except a note here and there. I love that song you know? And Viva la vida - I mean "If I could Fly". I trust you all know Satch is suing Coldplay for stealing his song. And yeah, I used Stealing since I'm still too drunk to type the word I'm supposed to properly. But it is okay to be drunk. I hope yyou get a laurgh out of my post because that's what the drunk thread is for. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WISH ME LUCK BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE SOBER WITHIN 15 MINUTES OR I'M NOT GONNA GET SOME.

Oh yeah 2009 rocks. And yeah I spellchecked a little. Though not enough I think- I almost typed enoguh and "I" almost becamse "OI". Well thanks to my brother for providing the liquor.

I've been more drunk than thais, even on NYE, but still I thought it was worth posting. This is probably a very boring post because all it says is that I had, what, seven beers tonight? Two of them werwe Berliner Pilsner, the rest were Jever. Good stuff anyway. But then, there wasn't too much of a party going on anyway beacuse all of them left at about half two. How boring. I met a Macedonian on the train he said I was a freak and I returned the compliment. That's about all. Seriously. No interesting chicks (at least none that weren't taken) and none of that jazz, but some good songs including two of my four favourites: The Evil That Men Do and HEaven And Hell.

Over and out,

By the way: JAPANESE CAN'T SING!!!!!!

his song id a poem to  myself it helps me to livr  in case of fire be]reak thr glaws

it's 10 mijnutes past curfew ...why are you still up
?by

oh my god! it's time mfor mindcrime!!!!! e

just to let yioyy knnow , i listemed to city of evil  whoever, i cana;t remeber now, thhat is one of the the top 10 albums of all time though.

i used to trust the media, who do you trust wen everone's aa crook.

aboujt the communisyt the plan

way play holy dolller]

revolution calling

revolution acalling yoou

guitar solo>.....

I have a bow npw< it's killer

revolyuion calling ou

wait....

gotta push dgortta push

ring ring  helo    mindcrine

bababa  baba oooohhhhh yeah  .... welll here we go i guess

it just gtakes a minute and goinna it fells no painnnn, i'm

now i know you wont refuse welcome!!!!! OPERATION MINDCRINE!!!!

wawqaawawawaw plesae trelllme  i vcan  dothis

how bout it it  post111!!

SO Tke this #v an w2elcome.

rough th

pleasse come with me tonight as I go throe ugh the best albium, ever made.... me and you let s go

mission
HEY!    HEY    Listen to me!!!

sub  speak to le

the word i all of us 

utpopia to leave what's now ehhiene

the word is all of us

7 yrewars of power to mewkew eradicate the fasidist reVOLUTION wuill GROW!!!!!

hmmmmmmm;;;;;

speAK TO ME

you wanna speck the qwrord, the word is all odf us """"""" <<<<REVOLUTIO !!!!!!>>>>>> 
qUEENS RYCHE ID TH ESBEST SHIT EVER

25b  bucks a fuck anf john 's a happy ,an
ion and sex are powwwwwr plays

relig

inSout america

rich get rich      sprewding the disease the wyq socireyt keeeeeps spreqdign the diseaqase

what  ? here is comes drunken commentaty aomn  mindcrinme

I want you to rach deep into your hrart and pockebooks?

in a face born in the falllen rain... just how I FELL
nEW SOCIETY '

waitingfor death's order./..she is the lady the that can ease m y yy sorrrroeww

ere
my mission sqaved the world

Hey! how you mather fuchers doing// ? I'm on an intermkssion...love ya!!!

sorry...here we go...

she isw the lady that can ease my sorow

my mission

i stood peoud

wil rise and san the world e this world chaqnge

REvolution2!!

HERE WE GO

KILL HJH ER THAT;S A'' YOU HABE TO D O  AND GET THE PRIEST AS WELLL

REINI

i'M TRYIGN bear with me.... we're with MKND
E!!

she can'treca;;

i can taste her breahe when she speaks yea... oh

i'm gfgetiing ready ti kill this poieved of shto computer....

the onlky peace I;ve rver known

the priest iscolld and dead!

like foir sacricficial rights

mary my lady of pain

hmmmm

i need a cigarette but i cna't lrqvr you

waaawaaa da dadad

bubububu

socen et eeeeeahhhh dommen rtettt e

bullsht

notoemtorest yet

like rwts in w n

onemorecondle left t o burn....

mqary my lady of pien111

i SEE MYSSELF ID YOU

ohhhhhhhoooooo
now we're talking!

i've had ebough and i wanrt out11

I HEARD HIM SRCERAQM YOU'DD  never get aqway

s;lam my face in walls of concrete

domt ever trust the needeke???

huh huh  huhu huh    hah huh  huh haha

bloody my hand s firover

woerds scraeam from my arm!!!

itlies  it  lieeses!!!!!Q

andiii stilll love you

ajny body hmanme;/

even in death you still look sad... i want tuen the current on////

killme noe...YOU NEVRER WILL!!!!

bababab

why is this album the best ever? oh yeah< you know, if you were sirring next t9 o me you'd me

i can't live without you

the silens vce of might

er's
thno end tpour story...

i'dgaqther alll the tears you cry..

bringit11 LOVE IT  can'tesacpeit

can't erase thishagte from eyees

why don't upu answr me/

yopu never answer ... wait

we know you did it why di tyo uu do it why did you you do it why di you do it?

i di irtit

i did it

doweever really know
eliebv in lio

i don't
with or withiutu live.... it's all thesame to me

ai'mgpoing to hssve to take q hiatus for a momemt

thios is my favorite part of the album, LICK IT, STICK IT. fuvck it

MINDCRIME!!!!!!!!

tick tockc tick tock...

em;pt y room today and here I sit
Fuck you all now!! HW3EERE WE GO dR DAVIS TELEPHONE PLEASE....DR BALIE ... IFDOINT EWANT TO TAKE A BIOTH/....

BUYE@

Gtuen morgen! i am krunk agan n its actually schoolday. Soooooo i hvave a littel problem keepning up wthi teh lecture so i shouldlnt be druuunk!!!! yeaeaah i know it is not good t be druuunk in schooll but i couldnät hlep myselfmf!!!!!!

yeah

¨it rocks lto  bee drunnknknk!!!!! YWWEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANH

MUHAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ICED EARTHTH NAD SAAXOLN NEXT MONTH AND LTAER PREEEEIIIIST!!!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm completely sober at the moment. I'm just bored with this darn biology class. Gotcha!

If it had been true, I'd be a bit concerned if I was you Yax. Pissed at 10:00am. :D

However, when I used to work in a bar, we would get punters come in at 11:00am and start on the hard stuff (straight Gins, etc.). We had names for these people.

Alrite I'm 7 deep and home for dinner haha my mom think's I'm a idiot but she still loves me.............I will update you very nive people in a few hours!!

ahhh I'm back I can still type so I didnt get to hammered I guess i just spaced it out, I'm to lazy to use puncution properly tho. I ended up going to one of the university residents and playing drinko (if you ever watched price is right its like plinko!) and boy is it a hardh drinking game. So 7 beers before dinner then 9 shots after good 19th birthday. man I love maiden and maidenfans Realworld when I ever get a credit car or something that I can transfer you money I will do so. I'm off to bed i have to get up at 8 Thanks for the good reads and times whoooo!

Glad you rocked out your birthday Prisoner; puncuation and spelling NEVER count in this thread......

<<sober>>  :(

Back