DOD Artwork, the verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I LIKE EDDIE AS THE GRIM RIPPER,BUT I DON`T LIKE ALL THE OTHER COMPUTER ARTWORK.IT`S BY FAR THE WORST COVER OF MAIDEN AMONG WITH THE X- FACTOR.
ALSO THE VIDEO SUCKS,I BOUGHT ANYTHING THEY RELEASE AND I THINK WE DESERVE SOMETHING MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!! WE`VE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS FOR A NEW STUDIO ALBUM,AS FOR A NEW VIDEO.
WHO THE FUCK TOLD THEM THAT AN ANIMATED VIDEO IS COOL?¿
THEY SHOULD TAKE MORE CARE OF EDDIE AND THE ARTWORK,IT`S ALL ABOUT MUSIC,BUT MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME STARTED TO LISTEN IRON MAIDEN BECAUSE OF THE COOL ARTWORK,I BOUGHT MY 1ST. MAIDEN ALBUM AT THE AGE OF 6 ONLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT THE DUDE ON THE SOMEWHERE IN TIME ALBUM WAS COOL!!!
I ONLY HOPE THIS RECORD IS AS GOOD AS BNW.

UP THE IRONS!!!!! UP RIVER PLATE!!!!
DIEGO MARADONA AND STEVE HARRIS ARE GODS!!!!!!

I love the new artwork....and i've been a Maiden fan for a long time! It gives a dark sought of death vibe (as it should , ya know?!) I think its their best cover in a while....as for the music, it will indeed be fantastic as Maiden always are and it will best of all be better than anything out there today for sure! Iron Maiden always pull through and for that...I love em'. Thats what a real band does! Up The Irons for 2003 and beyond........................ [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd like to know what Maiden's trying to say with this cover....in my opinion, it doesn't say anything...The pic from the tour poster was much better. I liked Eddie the Reaper beckoning you to join his Dance of Death. Now you can hardly see him.

If Maiden was trying to say something, maybe the cover would seem better...but they are saying nothing, despite the constant trashing of it on the Official BB, so it really makes me wonder.

Either way, I loved Wildest Dreams, got the Rock Am Ring bootleg, and I am waiting for Dance of Death with baited breath, whether or not this cover is on the album.

Worst cover ever, of any album or single or compilation or whatever.

I still hope they surprise us with the cover... I cant understand this cover... is awful. It tells me nothing....

It's disgusting (did i spell that word right?!?!?!? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back