• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Accept change people.  :p
OK I take that back.  I've just realized that when using urls I can hardly see the link.  Forget the knee caps, I'm shooting it in the back!  :lol:
Vote changed.  Thanks for pointing it out Deano, I'd have missed it.

Hmmmm... so, unlike many of the voters in the States these days, Maidenfans.com isn't ready for change.... :lol: :lol:

I'm not ready for that kind of change here..... that's all that's said, change, change, change... blah, blah, blah. Tell me what you're going to change, anyone with half a brain knows there WILL be change. Idiot.

Well, I have been thinking of changing my underwear, but I just can't seem to do it....

maybe i'll work on that?

Well, I have been thinking of changing my underwear, but I just can't seem to do it....

maybe i'll work on that?

VOTE OBAMA! A NEW CHANGE OF SKIVVIES FOR ALL OF AMERICA!!!!

I like it very much

Since my last connection a lot of things are new : My avatar, my user rating, the forum layout, lots of changes  :bigsmile:

____no5 said:
I like it very much

Since my last connection a lot of things are new : My avatar, my user rating, the forum layout, lots of changes   :bigsmile:

Yeah, that wasn't the plan.  However those with more power see differently. 

Hmmm... reminds me of the quote uncle Ben said, "With great power comes great responsibility".  Too bad that isn't always the case here.

Dude, you know uncle Ben was full of shit. Uncle Tom though... Don't mess with a dude with a cabin and a shot gun.... wait that's not how that turned out... was it?

I like it. At first I thought something went wrong with my computer (I'm having major hardware issues at the moment) but I'm' getting used to it and I like it more and more. It looks more...um...serious?  :bigsmile:
Onhell said:
Dude, you know uncle Ben was full of shit. Uncle Tom though... Don't mess with a dude with a cabin and a shot gun.... wait that's not how that turned out... was it?

How come most topics you're a part of turn into something completely different than planned from the beginning? ;)

Anomica said:
How come most topics you're a part of turn into something completely different than planned from the beginning? ;)

Man I wish! Most of the time people have the common sense to ignore me :D

What were you saying Anomica? Some block of writing got in the way of your post pretty much right after the  ;) .

Onhell said:

Yeah, but didn't Uncle Ben have rice?  Or was that Rice-a-roni... which doesn't sound that bad to me right now.  Hmmm, I mite have to go to the store.

wasted155 said:
Yeah, but didn't Uncle Ben have rice?  Or was that Rice-a-roni... which doesn't sound that bad to me right now.  Hmmm, I mite have to go to the store.

Good question, we should ask Aunt Jamima

Back