Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Deano

Ancient Mariner
So, what is the concensus on the big change? I think it may grow on me so I set this to be able to change your vote but for now I find my eyeballs screaming to get out of my head.

You can do that? Is that on the info page I guess?
Found it! Thanks Nat. I guess this poll is pretty stupid now huh?

Ha, i'm the only one that likes it.

I like it, cause i think the menu at the top is a little easier to go back and forth on, vs the old one.  and it seems a little 'cleaner' to me.  How did Garth put it "its like a new pair of underwear, at first it seems tight and constrictive, but soon it grows to become a part of you"

I love change!  The new forum is clean as a whistle as stated by Wasted.  I like it because I got bored with the other forum layout.

It should be shot in the knee, just for good measure. No, no warning shot, straight to the knee and you MUST laugh when it doubles over and just slumps on the floor screaming for mercy as you ponder whether to finish it off, negotiate with it, or decide it's learned its lesson... that should be a poll.

My eyes couldn't take it anymore so I shot it in the knee. I did laugh as I asked, "What you're wondering now is, did I fire off six shots or just five?, Well the question I have for you is: Do you feel lucky, PUNK!"

Deano said:
My eyes couldn't take it anymore so I shot it in the knee. I did laugh as I asked, "What you're wondering now is, did I fire off six shots or just five?, Well the question I have for you is: Do you feel lucky, PUNK!"

Good man :D

Before I log on, I get this look - then when I log on all is as it was before. I really thought I liked the new look, but I'm not so sure now. Time for a change, methinks.

Back