Death Metal

Yeah me too...Is why I just said it. What NP just said was straight out of no where and because he was offended somehow...

So..I'm just ignoring that shit...
You were the first one to complain about lack of people in this thread, and I explained my own reasons why. Now you're spinning it as if I was offended by the power metal comment, which I wasn't, don't put words in my mouth.

I don't know what you're trying to say really NP....

When did I complain about people in this thread? I think I never did :D Everyone else did.

Gojira is one of my very few real favourite bands. I'm sure most of us know them, but have you heard their demo song Locked In a Syndrom? It has one of the sickest riffs I've ever heard (0:34). So powerful.

I don't know what you're trying to say really NP....

When did I complain about people in this thread? I think I never did :D Everyone else did.
Yeah...they're all listening to Nightwish, Blind Guardian and Sabaton...Sad times to be a metal fan :( I kid.....
I take this as a complaint. And I know that Srogyy said it first, but I was talking to you not him, hence you were the first to complain out of us two. Anyway, carry on with your barrage.

I take this as a complaint. And I know that Srogyy said it first, but I was talking to you not him, hence you were the first to complain out of us two. Anyway, carry on with your barrage.

Okay so what are you trying to say? That you as a Nightwish, Sabaton fan ALSO like Death Metal? Why don't you just say that instead?

NP just handed out a complaint about the way thread was going. In no part of his comments was he implying an offense he had taken from the power metal comments.

Guys, don't argue, there's no point :p Both sides have already made some sharp-tongued remarks, so let's leave it.

Instead, I invite everyone to Black Metal thread.

Back