DC Extended Universe Thread (Spoilers inside!)

That info about Robin's weapon is pretty interesting. I thought it's something that Joker killed him with. Btw. I've just noticed his mask is on display too... Anyway, I'm totally cool with a killer Batman, but it made a lot of sense that he became like this after Robin's death. If the two were killing since day one... maybe that's too extreme. And as for Gordon's tolerance, well, we have to wait and see what kind of character he's going to be.

Saw that trailer earlier today. I was very interested when I read that it's going to be R and will feature Conroy and Hamill, but the animation looks pretty lame... I wish these animated features were something at the Mask of the Phantasm level. I'll definitely see it, though.

Phew. With advertising included, there's no way Warner made more than double their money on BvS. I really hope they find a way to make the next movie more interesting.

I haven't watched Supergirl yet, but I like Flash and The Arrow shows. I've been catching them on Netflix whenever they are updated. Pretty fun. Flash is my favorite of them so far. Tho, I've been told that Gotham is pretty awesome as well.

Back