Dance Of Death Wallpaper Revisited

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
I got bored of my last wallpaper but I liked the idea, so I made this new variation

[img src=\'http://maidenfreak.bei.t-online.de/dodwallpapernew.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

feel free to use it as your wallpaper, but give me your opinion first
[!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I like it... But mine are better but I can not show it anywhere becose i do not have a web privder [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Rocks as everything you do! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You live in front of your computer eh? [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-IndianaJones+Aug 21 2003, 06:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IndianaJones @ Aug 21 2003, 06:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Rocks as everything you do! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You live in front of your computer eh? [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I AM a computer [img src=\'http://www.planetblaze.com/forum/html/emoticons/smsmiley.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Oh no! It's the amazing COMPUTER MAN! He's loose! (Beware: The CIA wants you back)

Well, why doesn't it surprise me that he's a Maiden fan?

Computers use logic, and all logic says: [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Maiden!!

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Aug 22 2003, 05:11 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Aug 22 2003, 05:11 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Oh no!  It's the amazing COMPUTER MAN!  He's loose!  (Beware: The CIA wants you back)

Well, why doesn't it surprise me that he's a Maiden fan?

Computers use logic, and all logic says:  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Maiden!! [/quote]
Ha!
That's great!

BTW: The Wallpaper really rocks!
Thank you for sharing! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Freaky, I have just one comment: You're the best! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back