Dance of Death Track 12

A

Anonymous

I've got a brand new version of album Dance of Death that has 12 tracks. I want to know if anybody has information about it; its title, its lyrics, etc.

Thanks! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

really? your pc should show you 12 tracks but track 12 "is part of" the copy protection

The track is a complete 8:20 song initialitiazing with a Bruce's scream: "don't care...hey crazy", following slowly guitars(with a little rock'n roll sound), then they change faster... and ending with a backward message repeating till the end. Because my language is not the English it will take me time to know exactly what the lyrics say...I'm trying to put this track(mp3 low quality-4mb-)in some site.

Spanish:
Es una canción de 8:20, varía sustancialmente de los anteriores 11 tracks, supongo que su título tiene algo que ver con "I just don't care"... a mi modo de ver tiene algo de Zeppellin o mejor dicho en su mapa musical se me parece a "The Angel and the Gambler"...pero esta es un poco mas down...No me pregunten donde conseguí este album de hecho lo tengo desde el 2 de septiembre... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] espero que alguien sepa bien de ella.

Gracias!

That song is "Pass the Jam" which is the b-side on one of the wildest dreams singles.

i dont have a track 12 on my cd
[!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Need to sleep+Sep 17 2003, 01:03 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Need to sleep @ Sep 17 2003, 01:03 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Some cd read the protaction thing like track 12 [/quote]
But read the 2nd post from the Thread-starter....

I haven't one though..... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

i don`t get this

what are you talking about song 12. is it really a song or is it a copy protection.

can someone please tell me. (i have 11)

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Sep 17 2003, 08:48 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Sep 17 2003, 08:48 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] But read the 2nd post from the Thread-starter....

I haven't one though.....  [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
My mac read 11, the pc read 12, the old cd plaer even trays to play track 12 (sounds teribul [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

In argentinian version of DoD we have only 11 tracks and a data track with this program to reproduce it.
I tried to rip the album and had problems with track 11....

The 12th track may be pass the jam, I read it somewhere...

My copy has only 11 tracks. But if I wanna listen to Pass the Jam, I only have to put the WD single into my record player. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Sep 19 2003, 07:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Sep 19 2003, 07:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Track 12 is Pass The Jam, as someone said previously. [/quote]
But what is it doing on DoD [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

According to the description and length of the track it must be "Pass the jam", maybe it's not a real version of DOD and someone has put the song there to fill out the whole cd.

there's a bootleg - I repeat - a bootleg pressing of DOD with Pass The Jam as "bonus" song. So the CD you bought there is not an original release [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
stupid bootleggers!!! [!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

p.S.: Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against live bootlegs (I'm a huge Maiden Live Bootleg collector actually), but bootlegging official albums which just got released is just pure shit!

Back