Dance Of Death GIG details

A

Anonymous

Hello Everyone,
I'm just before the GIG in my country (Poland) and I'm very curious of some details concerning the GIG. I know the setlist but maybe You know something about any changes (f.e. Wratchild in Sweden.....). Do You know what is the total time of GIG, I heard 1h45min, is it true?? Maybe someone knows any extra details, any surprises or smething like that. Thanks for every answer!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I am going to the earls court (London) one at the 12 of December since I am a British citizen. But I unfortunatly dont have any info on song line up, It'll be good, to know. Obviously they are doing all the songs from DOD (dance of death) and atleast SOME older ones. I hope they do RUN TO THE HILLS. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back