Daily Song Rating - The Rules

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Hi all,

Anyone who knows me knows I love to look at song ratings. However, the ratings from the Commentary forum were lost in the Great Forum Crash of '06. What I'm going to do is work on restoring those, song by song, over the course of a half-year or so. I'm going to go after all studio released songs, plus Virus, in order of release.

I'll keep track of who posts their votes, too. I'm sure we can arrange some sort of awesome for whoever posts the most. You should post why you like the song, too, because posts containing just a rating won't count.

After the poll closes here, I'm going to merge it to the appropriate thread in the Commentary. That should allow people to continue voting.

After all the songs have been completed, I'll work with the data and hopefully have some interesting results!

Are we rating them only in relation to other Maiden songs?  So is a 1 terrible for a Maiden song or just plain terrible?

I guess you can pick your own criteria. I subconsciously rate against other Maiden songs in most cases.

Back