Curious Statistics

A

Anonymous

Not that it breaks my heart. Other things do - like seeing students protest in the streets of Paris... But I find the new Board Statistics strange, to say the least.

Thank you for listening [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

Do you meant the "Most users ever online" statistics? I was wondering about it myself... Only RW may have the answer to that.

I dunno man I reset it justthe other day so it said the correct amount - it's like everytime someone registers it breaks again. The mysteries of time and webspace

Well, it's nice to have a cosy little forum like that. And we're all free as well [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

Isn't there a possibility to write a code that automatically resets the BB stats to the correct amount after a new member registered? I.e. what RW did but all the time and automatically?

Just a thought... coming from Perun, the programmer [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=132851:date=Mar 24 2006, 09:20 AM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 24 2006, 09:20 AM) [snapback]132851[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Just a thought... coming from Perun, the programmer[/quote]Awww, and I'm getting all emotional here... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

I also notice that SilentLucidity has 707 posts... 4713.33% of total forum posts :S

Conor:

774 posts
( 3.3 posts per day / 12900.00% of total forum posts ) [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

Looks like we've lost him again then [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Only the good die young [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

Don't I keep saying that I love this forum? Miracles happen here! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

Back