Crazy metal/rock news

A Canadian Metal band called Witchrot has announced an "extended hiatus".

Due to the unfortunate reality of our guitarist fucking my girlfriend of almost 7 years WITCHROT will be taking an extended hiatus. I however will continue the band in another space and time, being ripe with hate the music is slowly flowing and without a doubt will become the most devastating, torturous music I have ever created. Thanks for the support, stay heavy - Peter

Also our drummer died...

Bloody hell.

Jean-Pascal Fournier is a French artist who has produced more than 200 Heavy Metal album covers, e.g. 'The Metal Opera part I' by Avantasia, 'Valley of the Damned' by Dragonforce and a couple of Unleash the Archers albums. He has been arrested for allegedly killing his 80-year old father by shooting an arrow into his head and disemboweling him. :blink:

I found this on Blabbermouth which links to a couple of French websites.

Didn't know where else to post this. This guy seems like a metal concert booking version of Harvey Weinstein.

Yeah, he's already been dropped today by Nightwish and Amorphis. Also books for a lot of other PM bands (Kamelot, Symphony X, Battle Beast, Delain, Epica, etc), so it'll be interesting to see the fallout from this. Obviously it's not like any US tours are happening anyway, but could still be more difficult for these bands to get gigs. Fuck this guy.

Back